Bonne Bell Lip Shox- Pink Zing

2.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/14/2004 10:15:00 AM

Holy Crap this is the HG of a crappy lipgloss. In the tube it is a light frosty pink with glitter and on my lips it goes on a tranparent pink on acid pink.The glitter in this is far to random on my lips, and the smell of this makes me want to throw-up. However the ONLY way this looks good is over Revlon Colorstay Liquid Lip in either Punch or Juicy,(if youve seen Juicy you probably think im nuts but trust me.) Even in spite of how nice this looks over my Colorstay I would not buy this again and I strongly warn others AGAINST this.

on 4/26/2004 3:09:00 AM

Fortunately I got this in a three-pack, so it wasn't a total waste (I loved the other two). This one smelled nice enough, but my goodness---it went on with a VERY frosty iridiscent metallic pink/purple shimmer that I just couldn't work with. I put it on for the first time in the car in the dark right before going into the grocery store, so I didn't know what I looked like in it until my brother started casting weird sideways looks at me. I swapped this one out real quick. I'm a huge fan of Lip Shox, but this shade was just something I couldn't get to cooperate with my coloring. But same as all the other Lip Shox, it had great pigmentation, scent/taste, and staying power. I'd call this a novelty shade, not one for everyday wear unless you happen to be in Junior High. UPDATE: Mild embarassent---I just looked at the bottom of the one I've been using for weeks (and am in love with) and discovered it's...Pink Zing. Oh my. Turns out the one I thought I was reviewing is called Ice. Disregard my above comments, or better yet, pretend you're reading a review for Ice....it works better that way ;-)

on 3/21/2004 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Okay--this is an okay product. Pink Zing--a VERY metallic pink that doesn't tone down at all so if you don't like a metallic pink with a hint of purple DON'T PURCHASE!!!!!! It's a very odd color, IMO. No wonder why no one wrote a review for this product. Well, the scent and taste is the closest you can get to strawberry!!!!!!!! Love that!!!! The texture is nice, but a little too gritty. I love that it has a brush rather than a sponge applicator. The color--I explained it above. I guess that tells you that these glosses aren't sheer but pigmented DEEPLY. Don't think the tube is fooling you cause it's not. The color in the tube is the exact color you're gonna get on your lips. The packaging is cute. It has a brush, as I mentioned above, and the case looks cute. It's shaped like a long thin lava lamp...yeah, just like a lava lamp. It even has the thing on the top, whatever that thing is (I don't own a lava lamp). So, I can't say if this product is the best. It depends on whether you like deep and odd colors or if you hate glitter. As for me, I'm not repurchasing.

Popular Lip Glosses