October 23, 2014 | 1873 users online

Styling Products - Sexy Hair Concepts - Short Sexy Hair FRENZY Bulked-Up Texture

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

The product I have doesn't have the same name... maybe it's changed?... but it's the same product. I love this stuff. I have very fine hair in a chin length inverted bob. I put this in my hair while wet and blow dry it with a round brush and the volume I get is incredible. It also holds well and is a great styling tool. This is my new holy grail.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by green_sleeves

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

To the naysayer- have you tried this product on dry hair? It isn't supposed to go on damp or wet hair and definitely not on your roots! I love this stuff and is a keeper in my stockpile!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 6:52:00 AM More reviews by moonchita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I hate to be the naysayer for this love fest but I really don't like this product. It was recommended to me by another MUAer for my baby fine layered hair to make it look more volumous. I have a constant battle to get body into my hair thats naturally fine, limp and oily at the roots. I was excited to try this since all the reviews are so good. When it arrived, I was alarmed by its consistency as in the tub it appears rather slimy- a bit like a cross between wax and gum, and it felt very slimy between my fingers so I thought it might make my hair look greasy. Unfortunately I was right. I only applied a very very small amount to my roots and at first whilst my hair was wet I thought it was ok but as my hair air-dried it began to look more and more oily and limp- even though I had only just washed it! My bangs looked horrendous- oily and almost wet looking, depsite the fact that my hair was dry. It also made my hair fall limp and greasy looking around my head and my hair felt slimy and greasy to the touch. I then had to re-wash my hair as it looked so awful and start all over again which I was not happy about at all. I appreciate that this obviously suits some people's hair type but my hair reacted very badly to it so just be aware that if your hair is fine, there is a possibility that this may make it even worse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 11:59:00 AM More reviews by abbyten

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you want to look like you have tons of hair when you really don't, this is the stuff that will do it.

I use this on damp hair and then blow dry. It's like I have 10 times more hair than I started with. It leaves my hair soft but with tons of volume and it looks much thicker. It also washes out easily so there is no buildup.

Just a little bit is needed, so even though it's not inexpensive, it's well worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Yaaaaaay for this stuff! I just LOVE it! It makes my hair have a nice, defined texture. The tub is huge and you only need the size of a pea for your entire head, so it will last forever. The trick is to keep it mostly on the tips of your hair (unless it is boy-short...mine is chin-length in the front and boy-short in the back) so it doesn't appear oily at the scalp. If your hair falls flat later in the day, which mine does with most products...just mess it up a little and you get tons of body and height.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by erijica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm quite pleased with this product. I have a pixie cut to get the most volume I can get out of my stick-straight, fine hair and when I use hair products, my hair tends to go flat fast. When I use this, my hair still goes flat... lol But it takes much longer for that to happen. After putting it in my hair, my hair is so nice and full of volume! When it goes flat, all I have to do is tossle my hair a bit and I have the volume back again. I'm very happy with this product since it's the closest I've gotten to having "thick-looking" hair. Haha.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 11:38:00 AM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I made do with this product for a while because it's so hard to find a styling product that gives a lot of hold to short hair without looking harsh like a gel. But since finding Oscar Blandi Sculpting Pomade, I have tossed this out. The Blandi is much easier to work with. Frenzy is hard to get out of the jar, difficult to emulsify and impossible to spread through my hair (which is on the dry side). For me, it's not worth the trouble, but I still say it's worth checking out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2005 2:13:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I will make this short and just say "ditto" on everything Smiles4C said! I usually use BedHead Hard to Get, but this works better, is a few dollars less for more than twice the amount! Hooray!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2005 12:40:00 AM More reviews by smiles4c

I love this product to death, I've never found anything else that is like it. It's not a pomade or wax or cream, but sort of a combination of the three...while waxes and pomades don't hold well and just make my hair look greasy and fall flat, this holds my hair up and keeps it up, without crunchiness. I think I paid about $17 for 2.5oz, which is a lot more than I'd normally pay for a hair product, but I'd very willingly buy this again - it's definitely worth the price. I don't even need to use much, so I can see this tub lasting a long time. I just scoop a little pea-sized dab out of the tub and rub it between my palms and work it into my (dry) hair - it gives awesome texture and volume. Doesn't have any annoying smell to it (no fruitiness or anything, anyway, just a very light, nondescript scent). Doesn't make my hair feel greasy at all. I'd definitely repurchase.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Chirpy

Best Bulked-Up Texture Compound/Hair Balm I have tried!!
Use on Dry Hair. Gives dense texture and lots of bulk. Bonds to hair for fullness and volume. Provides medium to firm hold.

Love Love Love iT!