November 26, 2014 | 1799 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Mink

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Msjuneday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

ok, this is really mink brown right? Because that shadow is my product rave!! It really doesn't get enough credit among all the possible NYX shadows. It's a wonderful silky brown color with hints of gold. My favorite way to wear this is over a pink base like MAC Fresco Rose Paint Pot. It gives this amazing brown/pink duo crome effect if you can imagine it! Very rarely can you find a shadow of this quality for such a low price. I got mine in a clearance bundle!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by nikki_nikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is called Mink Brown. It's a med brown, shimmery shade. At first, I used it all over lid with NYX dark brown in the outer V and it turned out too dark as a lid color, but now I use Mink Brown on the crease, NYX dark brown in the outer V, and Sally Girl Beige e/s on the lid. Turns out much better! This e/s blends really well with other neutral colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shade! It is not too dark as an all over lidcolor on my fair medium skin, and it is also easy to dress up or down. It has a lovely satin sheen to it, and is like a little darker version of EDM`s Baby Bath. Me likey :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2007 12:39:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

At first I didn't like it because I was used to more shimmery shades. But now I use it all the time, either for a neutral eye or as a base for a brighter shadow (like Milani Clover) so its more wearable. Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 11:48:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

This is a neutral, light beigey golden-brown with a fantastic glowy finish. Not sparkly or shimmery or metallic--instead it has a soft-focus radiance that just lights up my dark eyes, but looks natural....no, better than natural: supernatural! For me (a self-identifying neutrals freak), this is gorgeous and unique. It's the perfect everyday shade to sweep onto my lids without worrying about whether it'll match the rest of my makeup, or make me look tired or overdone. This'll subtly wake up your eyes without overpowering them with icy frost (hello Stila's Kitten!) or glitter.

The eyeshadow itself is very high quality and reminds me of Cargo and MAC Veluxe Pearls in that the texture is buttery-smooth and it has nice pigmentation that can be built-up. This comes in a tidy little black plastic compact with a clear lid and has a cute, faux-Chanel-ish quilted pattern stamped onto the surface. If you're NC25 to 35ish, this is definitely worth picking up as a MLBB (my lids but better) shade, especially at only around $4-5. My new love!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2007 8:04:00 PM More reviews by charismao01

This is my first NYX single eyeshadow. I've heard rave reviews about the pigment and price of these eyeshadows. First off, I just want to say that this eyeshadow was so inexpensive..$2.99. I was debating between so many colors, they have over 50 eye shadows!!! I played it safe and choose this neutral brown shimmery eyeshdaow. It works great to create a natural everyday look.

I was so impressed with this eyeshadow that I plan to buy more NYX!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2007 6:23:00 PM More reviews by keahi

As mentioned, the full name of this shade is "Mink Brown". This is as good as, if not better than any Mac shadows in terms of pigmentation and silkiness. Amazing value for the money. Mink Brown is your standard, indispensible golden taupey color. I find myself most often using shades like this--neutral but better--warm golden glow. Color has stayed true all day long (over base at least). I probably won't purchase this particular shade again because I already own too many similar to it, but if you are looking for a budget friendly, perfect everyday color, check this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2005 7:41:00 AM More reviews by SunsetRodeo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow is actually called "Mink Brown" not "Mink." That said, it is a GORGEOUS neutral!! A light-to-medium bronzey color with some golden taupe tones...a staple for a neutral look, this blends well with darker bronzes, charcoals, greens, even plums! Pigmentation is standard NYX--lovely, soft, smooth, no creasing! This is one of the more popular NYX eyeshadows I reach for often!