October 21, 2014 | 1833 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Colour Surge Bare Brilliance Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by MissxCindy

I had precious pink. I liked how it gave some color, but not too much color. The texture of this lipstick is really nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by parafinn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Orchid Shimmer, a very light pink - so nice and not too glossy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2006 4:27:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have several colors. My favourites are berrylicious and bronze star, However Rimmel makes a better lipstick that is similar and sheer. The staying powder is too low. My obsession with these is over. They are very gorgeous tho. PLUS for the sturdy packaging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by peeblo

I have Precious Pink which is a light, shimmery pink (I prefer to play up my eyes) and I love it. A light, non-drying, perk-me-up lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2004 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Angelip

This is a great product. I have Blushing Coral, Bronze Star, and Ruby Glass. Ruby Glass is by far my fave cause it makes my lips look stained with a warm reddish tint. I love that these lippies are moisturizing and have just the right amount of color. I have mixed feelings about the sparkles, though. Sometimes I like them, sometimes I think they look tacky. But I can forgive the sparkles because of the lovely colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2004 6:36:00 AM More reviews by Belle_de_Jour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was pleased to discover these, esp. since Clinique is now discontinuing so many faves (i.e. mauve crystal, whimsy, just gorgeous). Cherry Quartz is my fave--looks extreme in tube but goes on sheer. Ruby Glass is a toned-down version of Cherry Quartz, I think. Bronze Star is another winner--a sheer bronze w/o too much glitter. But if you are into glitter (I am, I'm 38, how sad), go for Confetti, it's pure glitter!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by montana35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in the pink beach shade and it's a nice rosy pink, but doesn't scream pink.
It's great for spring and summer when I just want to throw something on and wears longer than a typical gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by sweetsmell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are nice. The colors are extremely sheer, but not so sheer that you'll be applying in vain trying to get some pigment out of them. Several shades are infused with glitter, but it's not overt or obnoxious and instead adds a nice shine. Not drying at all, and the wear is pretty good for a shiny sheer lipstick (though you'll have to reapply if you wish to keep a deeper pigmentation on your lips). There's a nice range of colors, definitely something for everyone. Also completely unscented, as per the usual for Clinique. These are great for a soft, "want color on the lips but not full coverage" look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 9:12:00 PM More reviews by maliastyle

Nice. These colors are stunning in the tube, but because of their extreme sheerness, most will find that without liner, the color is exactly as the name implies: bare. Cherry Quartz and Vivid Berry, I found, had the most pigment - Cherry Quartz has that just-kissed finish, a perfect red for someone who's afraid of wearing dramatic red. The glitter is pretty, and doesn't feel gritty, but this is something you have to be in the mood for, definitely not an everyday choice. Wouldn't repurchase again, not because the colors aren't pretty, but for me the glitter thing will wear out quickly. However, there ARE a couple of non-glitter shades, but again, much too sheer for my liking. Otherwise, they're light and comfortable. So once again, nice.