October 25, 2014 | 879 users online

Lip Treatments - Philosophy - Kiss me (clear gloss in tube)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by brooklyn7

Personally I love the citrus scent and taste. A smooth moisturising lip balm rather than a gloss. Nice for when you don't feel like wearing make up.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2006 6:04:00 PM More reviews by misscali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just cannot get past the smell. I liked the way it felt, but it was the worst smelling nonscented gloss/balm I've ever tried!! I couldn't stand it keep it on my lips. Ick! Threw it away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2005 6:40:00 AM More reviews by SunriseSunset

Aaw...I'm so disappointed to see that more people aren't fans of this. I have notoriously chapped lips all the time and cannot leave the house without wearing balm or gloss. This works as both. It leaves my lips so so moisturized and shiny! I usually hate shiny glosses, but for some reason, I don't mind this one. I love the smell also. It takes some getting used to, but I'm hooked! Love that it's in tube form now. I didn't like the red kiss me because I look absolutely horrible in anything with a red/pink tinge as it does not go with my skin tone. Yay for this! Oh-I'd also like to add that this has survived many a days when it has completely liquified in my hot car and still manages to perform just fine!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2005 1:31:00 AM More reviews by cosmic_flash

As a lipbalm it's okay. It smells like ass though. Much like NARS lip laquers. The moisturizing aspect is, just about eh. I can't get over the freakin' smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2004 3:56:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The smell is horrible. YSL makes a much better version that is also more effective at healing chapped lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2004 3:07:00 PM More reviews by bacorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The packaging lured me in, with all the cute words and typical philosophy simplicity...however, after trying this once I was totally grossed out by the hospital smell, and any other qualities it might have had were rendered insignificant....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2004 9:26:00 PM More reviews by jai1982

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i absolutely LOVE this. it comess in a tube , so no messy little jars , also when i tried it for the first time my lips were so dry they were bleeding , this felt so soothing and made them so soft. it also acts as a gloss. to me this is definately the best treatment out there .