November 22, 2014 | 1875 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Agnes B. - Base Zero Brillance

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2005 5:51:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Did not know it was orange-peachy; would not have purchased. It did not match my skintone so gave it away. However it really did provide a good matte finish.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by jcsmillie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't even get to find out if this product works or not since the orange tint was WAY too much for my pale skin. Very disappointing!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2004 3:09:00 AM More reviews by snowbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I still SHINED.......... SHINED........... too bad it didn't work for me. And I agree with the previous reviewer, they should mention it's tinted!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2004 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lb2569

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the review below that they should TELL you in the catalogue that it's tinted. I admit I was somewhat suprised by that myself. But the color doesn't work too bad for me even though I'm also quite pale skinned. If I put it on too thick, it will definitely be too dark on me, but just a thin layer gives me a little color without it being too dark. However, even though they say you can use it under foundation, I don't. I have other products that work just as well or better for shine control & are cheaper. To me, this is almost the same coverage & feel as tinted moisturizer, but it's for shine control instead. (I can't use regular tinted moisturizers because they just make my skin oilier.) I like this more for a casual, weekend day when I don't want to be too "made up" or take a lot of time with my makeup. On those days, I use another shine-control moisturizer & mattifier first & a little concealer under my eyes. Then I can put just a thin, quick layer of this over my face. After that I dust a little face powder on & a hint of bronzer over my cheeks. With lip gloss I'm good to go. This is fairly expensive though & would only purchase it with one of CCB's money-off deals as I did this time.