April 18, 2014 | 1760 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Angel Mist in Divine

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by italiana800

This mist smells horrible to me. This smells like straight up soap. Who wants a body mist that smells like soap? That's what the shower is for. I would never, ever buy this in a million years. I don't know who in their right mind would. I can't believe that VS took away the scent "Forever" from dream angels, but kept this one....that makes absoloutley no sense. "Forever" smelled like heaven compared to this. If you want a nice scent, buy "Heavenly" from dream angels, not this one. If you want to smell like dish washing detergent, buy this. If not, look elsewhere. Be warned.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a soapy floral scent. Was given to me by my sister, so I'm not exactly sure of the price. It doesn't last on me but a couple of hours, which is odd given that it's sooo strong when you spray it on. Nothing to write home about.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by itsaddiiiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually bought this on a whim. I wanted to use my free panty card but call me odd, but I hate to get free stuff without purchasing something lol. I bought this in the travel size (2.5 fl oz) for $10. It smells really nice--I thought it reminded me of my Dove Rose soap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2008 10:03:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This smells wonderful. It smells similiar to Liliacs when it is first sprayed. I am going to layer it under my Versace Chrystal Noir perfume. The spray lasts about four hours before it has to be refreshed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This smells so strong that sometimes I feel as if it's stuck in my nose. It lasts throughout the day but that's not a good thing considering the overly perfumey smell. I wear this only when I know I will only have it on for a short time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2004 1:13:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I cannot rave enough about the Angel Mists. I can't believe there aren't more reviews of them on here. My favorite Dream Angel scent is Divine but I hate the glass perfume bottle. I broke 3 of them in one year and the sprayer nozzles always fall off so I stopped buying the perfume until I saw the Angel Mist in Divine. It still smells the same but it's in a plastic bottle and it's a mist version but it still smelled like the perfume Divine only not as strong which I liked. The smell lasts all day and I can spray it all over as soon as I get out of the shower and I will smell good until my next shower. The price is awesome too, only 19.50$ compared to the 55$ a bottle I was paying for the perfume. I will never buy Angels perfume ever again now that I found the mists, they are far superior and cheaper!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No