November 27, 2014 | 944 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Fleshtone

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Fleshtone is kind of misleading, my flesh has a different tone than Joe or Mary.
I had this lipstick for more than 15 years and just recently re-discovered it.
This matches my lipcolour exactly and I need it to cover a couple of small liver spot on my lips from UV damage.
Don't know if it is discontinued but I will look it up in the store, and then buy at least 6 of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 9:31:00 AM More reviews by naedyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at Postie Auckland for $10 (usual price $21) at a clearance sale.
I was hoping for it to be a brown nude for my NC44 skin, but like many of the reviewers, it turned out differently. It's a light peach on my lips, almost too light for me but it's workable. I suppose I could call it a peach nude, but I feel a slightly darker, and less pink shade would be my ideal nude lip colour. Perhaps Mink would be the one.
I love the texture, the pigmentation and wear it over a nude lipliner and lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

After reading so many good reviews about this product, I finally gave in and bought this. I'm a huge fan of nude lipsticks (nude meaning MLBB color or neutral colors, not frosty concealer-like colors) and it's probably the only thing I'd wear apart from a dark cranberry matte lipstick for days when I feel amping up my look. But around 95% of the time, I stick to my roster of neutral colors. I've seen this color countless times at my local Revlon counter and have swatched this numerous times, but for some weird reason, I've been so loyal to my L'Oreal Nutri-Shine in Golden Vanilla since it gives me the most gorgeous sheer and shimmery caramel color that looks absolutely perfect in every single look. And I loved it so much that I've recently finished my second tube of it. But deep down, I held back on buying my third one because I really wanted to try this. And lo and behold, I fell in love. I found that it matched my lips a little bit better compared to my L'Oreal one because it didn't make my lips too washed out (after freaking out when I wore it the first time because it was 10x more pigmented than the L'Oreal). I barely need to apply this in multiple coats, which I feel was what made me go through my L'oreal lipstick way faster than any other lipstick I owned because it was so pigmented and rich. I love the feeling it gave my lips when I swiped this because it really moisturized them and you know that it's a legit lipstick (if that makes any sense at all), and not some cheap colored petroleum jelly or something because it stayed on for a good couple of hours and it felt like putting on a high end lipstick--heck, I know a lot of you will butcher me for saying this but, I felt it out-performed the rest o my MAC and Lancome lipsticks even. I love this so much, that sad but true, I guess I won't be repurchasing my L'Oreal HG lipstick because this has definitely taken its place.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by suchalady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was skeptical to buy this but I'm glad I did. I have spent so much money on finding the perfect nude lippie.This l/s is my perfect nude! It applies very nicely and isn't at all drying. Gorgeous with a clear lipgloss and is very long-lasting. Holy grail MLBB shade for me! For reference, I am a MAC NW 45 with semi-pigmented lips.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by baskinrobbins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I guess when you're buying a color called "Fleshtone," you shouldn't expect to be wowed. But this color kinda made my very fair, yellow-undertoned skin look sickly. Isn't the point of lipstick to enhance? And shouldn't "neutral," buff-colored lipstick be idiot-proof? Just sayin'...

I do like that Revlon's formula is fragrance-free and goes on smooth. A cut above most other drugstore brands.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by chiang89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Seeing that this lipstick has fantastic reviews from East-Asians, I decided to give it a go. Unfortunately it turned orange on me- probably because of my cool skin tone. While it still looks acceptable in artificial lighting, I wouldn't wear this out.

Giving it a three star because the texture is good and glides on smoothly. However, I will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by iiyyaanngg

it's very pigmented in only a single swap and last for hours. i love the color, it match my skin tone best. but it slightly dries your lips, i suggest you apply a lip conditioner under this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by colleen0617

I've learned about this lipstick from a tutorial in youtube, when she applied it, it looked very natural and i thought i liked it. When i saw it at the mall, i had a second thought because the color looked dull, but i still bought it anyway.. So, i'm lucky i didn't listen to that second thought because it's my favorite lipstick.. but i can't find it anywhere and i'm depressed again after remembering how stupid i am. :(

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 11:40:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks are my favorite drugstore lipsticks. They are very soft and moisturizing and they don't have a scent. This particular shade--Fleshtone-- is a warm orangey nude that unfortunately does not work on me. It is too warm for me. I need a nude with a more pink undertone. I'm sure this looks great on warm toned ladies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally go with pink nudes or blush nudes. I am a yellow toned latina with serious green undertones as well. This is nudish cappucino like color. It is AWESOME. The formula feels silky and I cant judge on staying power but it does shift. I would wear a liner underneath to keep the color. It is an opaque color. Great for golden olive girls with dark hair and dark eyes.