September 3, 2014 | 1029 users online

Styling Products - Neutrogena - Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream for Med/Coarse Thick Hair

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 8:50:00 PM More reviews by suzyqz1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sometimes I just want to do the "lazy" shower thing and just wash down and get the heck out. I don't want to have to rinse conditioner out so I reach for this often. My hair is chemically processed and I have a lot of it but it's fine and lots of conditioners are just too much and yet I do need some protection. For my hair, this is an awesome light conditioner that gives me just enough moisture without weighing my hair down. It's smells wonderful too which is a nice bonus.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by PoshToffee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, LOVE this product as a daily moisturizer. As a regular leave in conditioner, it did nothing spectacular and was really not good. But as a daily moisturizer, NTM Silk Touch rocks! My hair stays silky smooth, moisturized and soft.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this leave-in mainly after I wash my hair and before I'm about to blow it out. I think its okay but just that. It doesn't give me the moisture and shine I really want from my leave-in. And I find I can only use it when my hair is wet. It doesn't do much when I apply it to my dry hair. And on the occasions when I wear a weave it really makes it dry and rough. Which kind of defeats the purpose of having a leave-in. The only thing I probably like is the UV shield and that it smells good.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by EyesandMind

This Product sucks...Hair appears soft and frizz free in the very beginning..but after a few days of use, my hair felt greasy, heavy and even started to Break off in the ends..smh!!..Smells great, but will DEF not be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetheart519

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. I have fine, thick wavy hair with an oily scalp and dry ends. This works really well to tame the frizz without weighing my hair down or making it oily. Great stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by MayaFrasier

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have had this product for several years. I pulled this out of my linen closet two weeks ago and gave this another try. May I please start out by saying bleh? I have dry and slightly damaged dark, dark brown hair and this made it look greasy. The leave-in at first made my hair softer (even though it looked greasy). Then I noticed a plastic-like consistency to my hair and realized this was not good for it, at all. Now I realize what one girl may despise, another gal may worship, so don't take my word for it, my sister loves this stuff. But this did not work for me. I might give it one or two more goes but this is probably going to still seem like an average drugstore leave-in. So my rating is average, 3. Sorry to bring the rating down. :P May I recommend Biosilk or Morrocanoil? They are high end, but you get what you pay for.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by JadeGG

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this product about 7 years ago and in search of a new leave-in conditioner, I decided to try this one again. BIG MISTAKE! My hair felt more dry than it did in a long time. This made my hair frizzier than it is without any product. I am currently trying to grow my hair out and am looking for anything to intensely moisturize my chemically processed, damaged hair and this was not what I was looking for at all. I will never buy this again and wish I could return it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:46:00 PM More reviews by CMcNChrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!! Ive used alot of leave in conditioners in my hair and by far this leave in cream made my hair EXTREMELY soft! When i first applied it to my hair, it didnt feel any different. I put this product in my hair when it is damp and let my hair air dry. When I blow dry my hair and flat iron it....MY HAIR BECAME INCREDIBLY SOFT! I put this in my hair every morning throughout the week and im soooo impressed that my hair did not dry out at all..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Mimiii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used about 5 bottles of this, and I like it, but I now use One 'N Only Curl Cream with Argan Oil, and it works wonders! But I do like this product. It leaves my hair suuper soft and easy to comb, and I have curly hair, so yeah. It does not provide good frizz control, but I used it with a little bit of mousse and it looked great! It nourished my hair and left it silky soft all day and it did not make my hair feel greasy (a problem I had with the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine, even if I used very minimal product). All in all a good product, and I would only repurchase it if I couldn't find my One 'N Only Curl Cream!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Poblo114

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I had low expectations since it's so cheap. But WOW, it's so amazing! It can be used on damp or dry hair, either way it makes my hair soooo soft and shiny. Now people are always feeling my hair (it's actually starting to get a little creepy). But seriously, i would definitely recommend this product to anyone with frizzy hair.