Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream for Med/Coarse Thick Hair

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Polyquaternium 37, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Meadowfoam (Limnanthes Alba) Seed Oil, Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Sweet Almond (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.

on 12/22/2014 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

During the winter, my relaxed hair get's EXTREMELY DRY! I would try product after product, but I could not find anything that would satisfy my hairs thirst, until now. I was very skeptical about trying the Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream for two reasons. First, I am a women of African decent with extremely tight coils, and sometimes(not all the time) products that I would purchased that weren't specifically designated for African American hair types (or extremely dry hair) would not work. Secondly, this leave-in is a cream, thus, I was worried that it would weigh my hair down. Boy was I wrong! Neutrogena's leave-in melts into my hair, leaving each strand soft, supple, and very hydrated.

The only two MAJOR downsides to this product (in my opinion)is that it does NOT keep my hair shiny. My hair looks extremely dull. I can not express how much I absolutely hate that. AND the bottle has the traditional "squeeze-out" method. Because this leave-in is slightly heavy, the dispensing cap makes it very easy to use too much. I would recommend transferring the product to a spray bottle, diluting it with water and then applying it to wet hair (as instructed on the bottle) or on dry hair (this is what I do as a part of my L.O.C method).

BY THE WAY!

If I ran out or lost this product would I buy it again?: maybe, but I would definitely experiment with different products 1st.

on 10/26/2014 7:03:00 AM

This product is amazing, I wish I had tried it sooner! It moisturizes in a heavy-duty way and it does so weightlessly. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or product-laden, and yet it smooths down the frizzies and adds some much-needed moisture to my dry, thirsty ends. Love this on wet or dry hair, works beautifully either way.
Until now I was kind of stuck on Kinky-Curly Knot Today as a leave-in/moisturizer, but I find I like this a lot better. Will definitely buy this again in the future!

on 5/13/2014 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Sometimes I just want to do the "lazy" shower thing and just wash down and get the heck out. I don't want to have to rinse conditioner out so I reach for this often. My hair is chemically processed and I have a lot of it but it's fine and lots of conditioners are just too much and yet I do need some protection. For my hair, this is an awesome light conditioner that gives me just enough moisture without weighing my hair down. It's smells wonderful too which is a nice bonus.

on 7/12/2013 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Love, love, LOVE this product as a daily moisturizer. As a regular leave in conditioner, it did nothing spectacular and was really not good. But as a daily moisturizer, NTM Silk Touch rocks! My hair stays silky smooth, moisturized and soft.

on 4/2/2013 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I use this leave-in mainly after I wash my hair and before I'm about to blow it out. I think its okay but just that. It doesn't give me the moisture and shine I really want from my leave-in. And I find I can only use it when my hair is wet. It doesn't do much when I apply it to my dry hair. And on the occasions when I wear a weave it really makes it dry and rough. Which kind of defeats the purpose of having a leave-in. The only thing I probably like is the UV shield and that it smells good.

on 1/16/2013 1:45:00 PM

This Product sucks...Hair appears soft and frizz free in the very beginning..but after a few days of use, my hair felt greasy, heavy and even started to Break off in the ends..smh!!..Smells great, but will DEF not be purchasing again.

on 1/15/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff. I have fine, thick wavy hair with an oily scalp and dry ends. This works really well to tame the frizz without weighing my hair down or making it oily. Great stuff!

on 12/30/2012 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this product for several years. I pulled this out of my linen closet two weeks ago and gave this another try. May I please start out by saying bleh? I have dry and slightly damaged dark, dark brown hair and this made it look greasy. The leave-in at first made my hair softer (even though it looked greasy). Then I noticed a plastic-like consistency to my hair and realized this was not good for it, at all. Now I realize what one girl may despise, another gal may worship, so don't take my word for it, my sister loves this stuff. But this did not work for me. I might give it one or two more goes but this is probably going to still seem like an average drugstore leave-in. So my rating is average, 3. Sorry to bring the rating down. :P May I recommend Biosilk or Morrocanoil? They are high end, but you get what you pay for.

on 12/29/2012 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used this product about 7 years ago and in search of a new leave-in conditioner, I decided to try this one again. BIG MISTAKE! My hair felt more dry than it did in a long time. This made my hair frizzier than it is without any product. I am currently trying to grow my hair out and am looking for anything to intensely moisturize my chemically processed, damaged hair and this was not what I was looking for at all. I will never buy this again and wish I could return it.

on 10/6/2012 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT!! Ive used alot of leave in conditioners in my hair and by far this leave in cream made my hair EXTREMELY soft! When i first applied it to my hair, it didnt feel any different. I put this product in my hair when it is damp and let my hair air dry. When I blow dry my hair and flat iron it....MY HAIR BECAME INCREDIBLY SOFT! I put this in my hair every morning throughout the week and im soooo impressed that my hair did not dry out at all..