September 1, 2014 | 2069 users online

Eye Shadow - Lise Watier - Couleurs Folles

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by andreaboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love it. This stuff actually lasts forever.. I just finished my Douce and I've had it for 10 years haha! Not that I used it every day but it's still crazy to think it's been in my make up kit since I was a teenager. I also have D'or which is still really full but I am not a huge fan of the color so I don't use it very much.

For me, the color stays on all day and doesn't smudge easily. I always get compliments when wearing Douce, especially during the day. The sun makes it shimmer beautifully! I apply with clean fingers, I find it sticks to lids better than using the applicator it comes with.

I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes a subtle sparkle on their eyes.

PS the packaging is really bad, I've lost a lot of powder just opening the lid. It's hard to get out without losing any...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2011 12:06:00 AM More reviews by semisilence

I own this in 24 karat- a bright metallic gold, darker than Soleil and Or Blanc. It's great for highlighting warm-toned skin, but not much else. In theory it could be a decent eyeliner if you can handle the colour. However for its price the pigment is not as versatile as I'd hope it would be. Although the packaging is a FAILURE of industrial design, I will not need to repurchase, since I can hardly use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:03:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like these; I have five different shades. My current favourites are Folie douce and Folie d'or. I notice people sharing that they've used Metamorphix to help the powders stay. I've found that using regular old ------ (don't want to mention any product names in case this gets flagged as an advertisement) eye drops works just as well and for less than half the price.

I do find the packaging awkward; I have to find a place to store that little brush once I've mangled the box trying to get at the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by vivingy

i got this loose powder eye shadow in folie blanche. i LOVE how its so shimmery and the colour is perfect, but the packaging is SUCH a mess.. i hv glitter all over my drawer now becus of it.. no idea why everyone else like the packaging so much.. i absolutely hate it! *dabs finger into drawer for the shadow and dabs the shadow onto eye lids* this is just tidious. LOL. but yes. a little goes a longgg way for this eye shadow, but i feel so wasteful =( especially when it's such a pretty eye shadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by tuttbag

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i got the one with dark brown and grey in it. i know its suppose to be an eyeshadow but i use it to fill in my eyebrows and it looks sooooooo gooodd. its pretty expensive but it lasts for so longg. i always get soo many compliments on my eyebrows because of this. gett itt!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

These are amazing! I love that they are loose shadows but they apply like foiled pigments. There is very little fall-out and the shades a very vibrant, with excellent colour payoff and a sleek finish. The packaging is my favourite out of all the brands of pigments I have tried - the pot is wide and short, so it's stable and won't get knocked over. There is also a sifter, further reducing the chance of accidents and clouds of glittery mess. Finally, it's all clear, so you can see the shade no matter how you store them. Lovely product by Lise Watier, and very pretty shades. I hope they introduce more in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 12:05:00 PM More reviews by TryHonesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Folie Pomme ( My sister gave it to me, so i did not pay for it)

This is soooooooooooo prettyyyy on your lids<3 and it has excellent staying powder (With my oily lids, nothing stays, not even UDPP :[ )
The packaging sucks ass, when you open it IT GOES EVERYWHERE! Not recommended for travel.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by shaniah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My friend had some from her mom and tried them on me (can you say lasts forever?). I was makeup-free back then, but was drawn to the way these looked good on anyone, without being too technical in application. The colours were outstanding, not too gaudy or stern looking, and they looked just as good at the end of the night. I bought the Folie 24 Carats, but didn't end up wearing eyeshadow after I got into makeup. Instead, my makeup savvy roommate used it everyday, wet-lining, after I presented her with it since she was obsessed with finding an HG gold eyeliner. I have a feeling that these shadows last forever, since a little goes such a long way, so great value. I know I'll be glad I have it one day when I need a bit more glitter and glam.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2009 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lips_s4

I have this eyeshadow in Folie Violette. I love the shade, I always get compliments on it. It's a bright shade of purple. I prefer to mix it with Metamorfix because it intensifies the eyeshadow and increases its lasting power. I would buy this product again for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2008 1:57:00 AM More reviews by MissAmbie

I do like these loose shadows, however, I can't give it a 5 b/c in my opinion there are other better altnernatives such as Napoleon p. loose dust and mac pigments. Lise w. does have some beautiful shades though and when used with the metamorhpix and combined with other shadows it looks gorgeous. My other concern with this product though is there is quite a bit of fall out and glitter shows up everywhere afterwards. The containers do have the added bonus of a plastic layer so when you twist off the lid all the dust doesn't come out at once or fly into the air.