April 17, 2014 | 1739 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yes, I will buy this again, and again, and again. I love this lotion, especially for my hands during the winter months. The pump bottle is so convenient--I keep one by my kitchen sink and one in my bathroom so I always have easy access. The smell is delicous, slightly fruity and very faint once it's absorbed. The lotion sinks right in leaving no greasy feel whatsoever (so you can keep doing whatever it is you're doing and not be stopped by greasy fingers) and it is extrememely moisturizing. The number of cracks I get around the tips of my fingers is greatly reduced; I think I've had only 2 or 3 all winter. It is not a cheap lotion; it's around $7 for the bottle, but it lasts a long time, and it works so well that it is definitely worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:26:00 AM More reviews by mudra

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is seriously my HG lotion. I used to buy stuff for its scent - everything from Bath & Body Works to expensive stuff like Caudalie - and this is by far, hands down, the absolute best lotion. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes very well and has a faint but vaguely pleasant scent. Color me extremely surprised that a drugstore brand lotion is so much better than fancy boutique brands at 5 times the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 9:50:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

Best lotion Ive used! Hard to find a lotion that isnt greasy, filmy, and keeps skin moisturized. Immediantly after applying it, it felt nongreasy and absorbed into my skin. Hours later my hands are still soft and moisturized. Have to wash my hands constantly at my new job, so they get dry pretty fast. Nothing worse than applying lotion and having to wipe the filmy grease off with towel afterwards. Total opposite with this. Def recommend this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by MileLongLegs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I swim. My skin does not take to most lotions--I put them on and im ashy as soon as it dries. I use curel every morning and after I get out of the pool, and my skin is never irritated, never itchy, never dry.

It keeps me soft and supple. Its a bit pricey in comparison to other lotion brands but a large bottle lasts for a pretty long time, and its well worth my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I lotion every morning after I get out of the shower and have gone through too many differenet kinds to count. This one is one of my favorites so far. It truly keeps my skin moisturized all day, which is something I can't say for many. To me, its slightly greasy at first, but does absorb into the skin. I've never used it on my face, but I will repurchase it for my body.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by hannahmichellebrown

Ran out of the daily olay moisturizer I typically use and didn't feel like spending too much at the time that I bought this. I have super dry skin, I moisturize every day/night after I shower and wash my face. This lotion has made such a vast improvement in my skin overall!! I still deal with few breakouts due to stress but this took away the look of dry winter skin. Never using anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Mishybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Tried this lotion since I have a $2 off coupon. I have very dry itchy sensitive skin on my legs at wintertime and this works so well at keeping my irritated skin soft and smooth. I have tried the itch defense variant and that works great too but a little too thick for me. I will definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by Greendelirium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG body lotion. I use it on my face sometimes too (very sparingly!) with excellent results. I can't say enough good about Curel, it sinks in quickly, isn't greasy at all, makes my skin crazy soft, and even the scented formulas are almost unscented, very pleasant and light smelling at most! I adore all the lotions, but I use/love the Ultra Healing most of all, I carry some around with me everywhere I go in a little refillable tube for my hands and whatever else is dry. I feel naked without it! Using this all the time has kept my hands and cuticles in great shape, even though I constantly wash them for work. I love it on my feet and I use it all over my body every day after I shower. Randomly, it tastes kind of sweet, and I guess that's a plus? lol
The only bad thing that I ever notice is usually the pump craps out on me before the last half of the bottle is done. I love it anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 10:43:00 AM More reviews by rsrs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite body lotion out of the many I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 5:21:00 PM More reviews by thaonlylakergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my no. 1 favorite lotion. It isn't too think and it rubs in very easily which is convenient when using it on the go or at work. The Ultra Healing version almost has a velvet-like texture to it... love it. I also like the original version but this one is a little bit thicker and richer.