Curel Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

4.6

Water, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl PG Hydroxyethyl Palmitamide, Isopropyl Palmitate, Shea Butter, Avena Sativa Meal Extract (Oat), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Acacia Senegal Gum, Gelatin, DMDM Hydantoin

on 2/14/2015 12:08:00 AM

This product has saved my skin. Since high school, I have suffered from dry, scaly, cracked hands which are often itchy and bleed, specifically around my knuckles, and much worse in the winter months. At first, I attributed it to hand washing and anti-bacterial gel (I worked Ina nursing home, then a daycare, and am now a teacher). However, the issue became so painful that I asked my doctor about it, and she said it was eczema. I have had psoriasis (scalp) for most of my life, so I was surprised by this. She prescribed some $30 tiny jar of cream, which was heavy and did not absorb, and did not help me despite my constant use. Then, I found this product. I loved the feel- it is not greasy , and seems to absorb into the skin, making them feel smooth and supple. Within about 3 days of using this product after showing and hand washing, my hands were completely healthy. No cracking, bleeding, puss, or dryness. I was amazed. After 10 years, I am no longer trying to hide my hands. I have bottles of this in my bathroom, by my side of the bed, and in my classroom. It has really saved my skin. If you are frustrated with painful, dry skin, please give this a try. I paid only $5 for the small bottle, which I squeezed into a small travel bottle to keep some at school but still some near my bed, and about $7 for the large pump bottle which stays in the bathroom for all over use.

on 1/23/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this lotion thinking it would help my extremely dry skin. The dermatologist recommended phrase on the bottle made me think it was gentle ... well I was very wrong! This lotion made me break out with eczema everywhere it was applied. It didn't do anything for the dryness and actually made it worse. The only place I don't break out with this is my feet. It's actually pretty good at getting my slightly dry feet into shape. If you have sensitive skin beware of this lotion! The orange oil may be the problem. I've seen things about it being a skin irritant to some people. The price and packaging of this lotion does earn it some points though.

on 4/22/2014 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is an awesome lotion I've been using for like two years now.
I used to have dry, scabby legs that when someone touched it, they would go like: "ooohh, you need some lotion!" I didn't have a lot of lotions at my house, so I just grabbed a bottle of this and rubbed it on my legs before bed.
A couple days later, my legs were soft, moisturized, and silky smooth! This lotion is like my LIFESAVER!!
I will definitely repurchase :-)

on 2/28/2014 8:22:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Yes, I will buy this again, and again, and again. I love this lotion, especially for my hands during the winter months. The pump bottle is so convenient--I keep one by my kitchen sink and one in my bathroom so I always have easy access. The smell is delicous, slightly fruity and very faint once it's absorbed. The lotion sinks right in leaving no greasy feel whatsoever (so you can keep doing whatever it is you're doing and not be stopped by greasy fingers) and it is extrememely moisturizing. The number of cracks I get around the tips of my fingers is greatly reduced; I think I've had only 2 or 3 all winter. It is not a cheap lotion; it's around $7 for the bottle, but it lasts a long time, and it works so well that it is definitely worth the money.

on 11/30/2013 5:26:00 AM

This is seriously my HG lotion. I used to buy stuff for its scent - everything from Bath & Body Works to expensive stuff like Caudalie - and this is by far, hands down, the absolute best lotion. It absorbs quickly, moisturizes very well and has a faint but vaguely pleasant scent. Color me extremely surprised that a drugstore brand lotion is so much better than fancy boutique brands at 5 times the price.

on 5/30/2013 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Best lotion Ive used! Hard to find a lotion that isnt greasy, filmy, and keeps skin moisturized. Immediantly after applying it, it felt nongreasy and absorbed into my skin. Hours later my hands are still soft and moisturized. Have to wash my hands constantly at my new job, so they get dry pretty fast. Nothing worse than applying lotion and having to wipe the filmy grease off with towel afterwards. Total opposite with this. Def recommend this!!

on 4/11/2013 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I swim. My skin does not take to most lotions--I put them on and im ashy as soon as it dries. I use curel every morning and after I get out of the pool, and my skin is never irritated, never itchy, never dry.

It keeps me soft and supple. Its a bit pricey in comparison to other lotion brands but a large bottle lasts for a pretty long time, and its well worth my money.

on 3/20/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I lotion every morning after I get out of the shower and have gone through too many differenet kinds to count. This one is one of my favorites so far. It truly keeps my skin moisturized all day, which is something I can't say for many. To me, its slightly greasy at first, but does absorb into the skin. I've never used it on my face, but I will repurchase it for my body.

Ran out of the daily olay moisturizer I typically use and didn't feel like spending too much at the time that I bought this. I have super dry skin, I moisturize every day/night after I shower and wash my face. This lotion has made such a vast improvement in my skin overall!! I still deal with few breakouts due to stress but this took away the look of dry winter skin. Never using anything else!

on 12/29/2012 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Tried this lotion since I have a $2 off coupon. I have very dry itchy sensitive skin on my legs at wintertime and this works so well at keeping my irritated skin soft and smooth. I have tried the itch defense variant and that works great too but a little too thick for me. I will definitely repurchase this!