October 25, 2014 | 1860 users online

Blush - Boots - 17 Blush Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by AlEvers

Beautiful product, got the plum puff, it blends like a dream and looks so natural on the skin. It has a light sheen to it. I first went in to Mac to buy a blush there but i went elsewhere when the counterlady snobbed me off and i'm so glad i did. i saved alot of money and i probably wouldnt like their blush as much as this one. Check it out ladies!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lcarr7uk

more worth it than some high end brands. The pigment is amazing, feels perfect and looks great! for the results you get with this easily affordable product why would you spend more just for the brand name?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i have my 17 blush in 'bramble frost'.
it is in a make-up collection box, so im not too sure if this colour if still available(?).
as i am pale, i prefer my blush to look natural and soft, and this colour does that. it is lovely, and it has a slight sparkle to it.
i have sensitive skin, depending on what products i use, and i found this does not react with my skin, nor does it make it dry/ flaky or spotty.
my only tiny problem, is that the colour is faint, and so i would have to apply more blush than i normally would. i also prefer my blush to not be too sparkly!
despite this, it is good value and gives a very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 11:41:00 PM More reviews by gwb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous pink called China Pink. Rather cheap but effective, natural and economical product. I used 2 since one had broken to bits when I dropped it. But hey you should never drop your blusher of course they will break. After reading few reviews I will try more of other colors such as nude, these when I get back to my lovely UK next year. Very finely milled and natural looking blush and such a wearable color. Highly recommend to everyone, such a little gem and a lot of product for that price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was going through my whole makeup today and throwing out some of my old makeup to make way for some new products and I came across this blusher. I realised I hadn't used it in a long time, but I must have liked it at one point because I actually hit pan on it which NEVER happens with me and any blushers I own, especially a powder blusher. I own this in China Pink and it gives a real "pop" of colour to your cheeks. I tried on the tiny bit remaining today before throwing the container in the bin and it looked lovely on, although perhaps a bit too much for a daytime look as this is quite a bright blusher and I prefer a very natural look for during the day. I'm actually delighted I rediscovered this gem as next time in Boots I will be going in to repurchase, although perhaps in a different colour so I can wear it during the daytime also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 5:51:00 AM More reviews by MalibuMands

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in CHINA PINK: a medium shade of candy pink. The powder is lightly shimmering and gives me a healthy gleam, so I happily skip highlighting products when I'm wearing it. I'm around a n10, but still find this brighter colour easy to wear.

I'm impressed with the pigmentation; a little goes a long way. You don't get a lot of product, but it'll still last a while since you just need a light dusting of powder. The powder isn't very tightly packed, so it can be a bit messy. Not a deal-breaker for me, but if you're using this for the first time bear it in mind.

I've found that my 17 Blush Powder lasts all day with no touch-ups, and it doesn't enhance my dry skin. I'll be sure to pick up more colours in the range, as I'm so happy with the performance of this.

I don't really have a problem with the packaging - yes, it looks and feels a bit cheap, but for a great blush for 3.50 I don't really care about the outer packaging as long as it does it's job and protects the blush [it does].

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

I don't like these. I've tried several different colours and none of them are that pigmented on my NC42 skintone, not to mention, they're all full of garish shimmer. They're pretty cheap, yes - but I think that reflects the quality in this case!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by shakerattlerock

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

These blushers are amazing! Such a bargain at 3.49 each. Great colours, highly pigmented (you don't need much on your brush) and they blend easily. I have 3 - Nude, Damson Wine and Brickie. I absolutely adore Nude, quite similar to MAC Mocha except that it's not matte and has a little bit of shimmer. It is easily my favourite blush at the moment and I wear it all the time. I am quite pale and it really brightens my complexion up. You can also build it up if you want to create a more dramatic look. Brickie is good to contour with, if I wear Brickie I tend to use it below my cheekbones and then use Nude or MAC in Pink Swoon on the apples of my cheeks. Damson Wine is a nice, slightly pinkier, and I don't wear this as often but it's still a pretty shade. Definitely recommend these blushers, they are great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Aether

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brilliant stuff. Comes in a basic screw lid pot, but for 3.49 what do you expect? I sometimes use Brickie as a contour colour as on my PPP skin it comes out as a dark golden brown colour.. kind of a lighter version of Sunbasque, which I also own. China doll is great for a pop of that gorgeous bright candy pink. No nasty chunks of glitter, really smooth application, blends well alone or on top of foundation. Plus my pots have been abused in my handbag and not a crack. Perfect if you want to try a new colour you are not sure about without spending much. For ref if MAC made light enough foundation for me I would be approx NC10

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by almost40

I have four of these..
china pink...very similar to wet n wild heather silk and Macs' dollymix,
bramble frost..a lot like Mac's well dressed,just a tad paler.
nude..a nice natural browny/beige colour
brickie..a pinkish beige..a little like a paler version of Mac's sunbasque.

These retail at 3.49 and come in a round pot with a screw top lid.I really love these blushes,they apply well and last ages.I have many Mac blushes now..25 infact but I still enjoy using these little beauties.If they made a purpley blush I'd be in heaven :o)

Currantly on offer in Boots on a 3 for 2!