March 2, 2015 | 1741 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2015 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Civies

I'd say laguna is a very good "beginner" bronzer but IMO there are a lot better ones out there on the market for example Anastasia contour palette, Benefit hoola or Too faced soleil. I have hit pan on Laguna but ever since purchasing other bronzers I never reach for it anymore

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 1:29:00 PM More reviews by amberspinney

MY HG BRONZER! I have extremely fair skin and this is perfect for an everyday contour to sculpt my cheekbones. Definitely recommend it for every fair skinned girl.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2015 9:57:00 PM More reviews by xpgr1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a really nice bronzer. It's not orange at all so it is the only bronzer I would even consider using. I have even contoured with it. It is light enough where it would work on very light skin tones but if you're darker than a sort of medium-dark skin tone there's really no point in using it. There is a very subtle shimmer running through this otherwise matte, neutral brown bronzer but it doesn't show up on the face. The formula of the powder itself is nice. It's quite a hard powder which makes it a little bit hard to get it on your brush (which is why I took off a lippie) but it does prevent powder from getting everywhere, as it does with softer powders (I'm looking at you, Urban Decay). The only reason I said I wouldn't repurchase was because I don't really use bronzers and I have other powders I can use as contours. But it's the best bronzer I have ever come across.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2015 10:51:00 PM More reviews by alyciaceballos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG bronzer! I have fairly light skin & this shade is SO flattering on my skin. I also have sensitive skin and have never broken out from this product. I use it for contouring as well as bronzing because it is not shimmery. When you first get it, you see a tiny bit of shimmer in the pan, but it does not show up on the face at all, which I love. :)

Unfortunately it is expensive, but it lasts me about a year using it nearly everyday. I think it is worth every penny. I absolutely love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2015 3:10:00 PM More reviews by ilayday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just way too shimmery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 10:46:00 PM More reviews by CayleeRosie

Best bronzer I've used!

I have always struggled a bit when it comes to bronzers as I have quite a fair skin and lots of bronzers can look dirty on a fair skin. This bronzer works really well and for me it is better then the Mac bronzers I have tried, i will definatly buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 10:13:00 AM More reviews by danibennett97

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very fair skinned and I am not a big fan of bronzers overall. They are too dark and go orangey on me and I'm just not a fan. This one is different and I can wear it and it looks great, no orange at all! I hate orange so bad I just do not like the color but no one wants their face orange. If your fair like me and not into bronzer then definatly try this one. I had no expect actions for it honestly but it surprised me. I love nars and they absolutely got this one right.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 1:41:00 AM More reviews by kittykk

Okay, this is the best bronzer ever!

Perfect for all skin and it's never orange or weird in color.

It has a lovely finish, not too matte not too shimmery.

Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 9:08:00 AM More reviews by love_e

My holy grail of holy grails. NC15/20.

This is such an easy bronzer, you can never put too much. It is pigmented but it never makes me look muddy/orange even if I over apply - which happens often with big fluffy brushes. Makes me look glowy.

Only con is the packaging - I'm on the 3rd one and so far every single one has cracked and shattered not far in. I haven't dropped them and I'm quite good with my make up, I never break anything. Makes me wary to travel with this or put it in my make up bag.

That being said, I'll continue buying it anyways.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 4:10:00 PM More reviews by linps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my holy grail bronzer! Great for contouring and for a bronzed summer look!