December 20, 2014 | 1612 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2014 4:59:00 AM More reviews by ClareHill199

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I first heard about this product from all the raves on YT, just like basically everyone elsse on here. I immediately knew I needed this in my life so I went to my nearest retailer and tried it. When I swatched this in store, I was like, what? Hardly any cam off the pan and all I got in my swatch was some golden shimmer. I almost walked out of the store, when I realised that probably everyone is touching the pan because it is so raved, getting their oil all over the bronzer, basically ruining the formula. I decided to jsut get it anyway because I knew it should be good. When I got home, I opened the package and immediately prided myself in seeing my new NARS packaging totally clean and beautiful, which NARS packaging usually doen't stay for long due to the satiny, matte finish of the package, and when I opened it and saw the brinzer I knew I would love it. It was an amazing browny colour with like zero orange tone, and a really beautiful subtle golden shimmer (hardly niticeable except in the light). I swatched it and it had the nicest, finest texture, and then I applied it to my face. It made the nicest, loveliest contour and dimension to my face, applied with my MAC 168 angled contour brush. OMG I love this, and I feel like I can take this anywhere because the packaging is so sleek. Def going to use this when I want a less subtle effect as my Soleil Tan de Chanel, which is amazing. Laguna is totally worth the investment! Go and get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by misssoldiergirl

This bronzer is pricey but so worth it! If you have light skin you need this in your life. It's just the perfect light golden bronzer. Have a small 2.5 gram pan of it in my NARSissist palette but since Sephora was having their VIB sale I figured i should pick up a full size. Def worth it! Will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Must have Bronzer. I actually bought this and used it only once because I thought it looked too dark, but it must have been the light or something! Took it out months later and since then I use it everyday!

It's perfect for pale skin. Not at all orange, which I find with most bronzers. Quite expensive, but SO worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by anita2336

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful bronzer that can be used interchangeably as my eye shadow or as my contour colour. i have medium colour skin with pink undertones and this compliments my colour so well and blends so easily with my foundation and setting powder. A must have

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:28:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Having very pale skin, a natural looking bronzer does not come easily, however this bronzer does the trick perfectly. Love this bronzer, and its clean blending, just be careful not to drag the bronzer too close to your lips or the result will be muddy, stop around the middle of the eyes for a natural contour that is flattering.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 7:26:00 AM More reviews by Makeupcupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've had the Laguna bronzer from Nars for over a year now, but I still find myself reaching for the rimmel natural bronzer and other cheaper products. The reason why is because it looks kind of dirty and muddy on me. I am a mac NC15-ish by the way. I discovered this when my mom said that my bronzer looked muddy, and it sure did. This could be because of my skintone, though, but I know people with similar skintone as mine love this...

I will say that this bronzer blends into the skin like a dream, and has a silky texture. The finish isn't completely matt, but more like a natural finish (which I think is great). You could easily use this bronzer to conture with, and it is really nicely pigmented. It has a much better lasting power than cheaper bronzers (that i have tried at least). It hasn't got a particular smell to it.

I have quite sensitive skin, but this didn't irritate my skin :)

The packaging is really beautiful when you first get it, but after a month of using it, the fingerprints and makeup on it starts to get a bit annoying :/ I actually prefer the elf packaging more...

Overall it is a good bronzer, but you have to check if it matches your skintone, so you don't look like you have got dirt on your face- hahah!
I do not think it's worth the high price, but if you're willing to spend a bit more on a bronzer I would check this out ;)

PROS: easy to blend, natural finish, silky texture, good pigmentation, sturdy packaging, not orange, good lasting power, no smell, no skin irritation
CONS: can look muddy/dirty on some, pricey, messy packaging, *not completely matt

* wich can be a turn off for some, but I actually like it. Thought I'd mention it, though :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have very very pale skin, so trying to find a bronzer that does not look fake on me is very challenging! This bronzer however is absolutely amazing! It blends in perfectly with the skin and emphasis my check bone in a natural way, I donít even have to really blend it in! I will never buy another bronzer, it is fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Amaris392

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love the warmness. Its soo natural looking. there are many dupes which are good but i always come back to this bronzer. I loved the fact that you can build it up to a contour or keep it sheer and bronze your face up. Sleek PAckaging is great and it is a wonderful bronzer overall
Kisses
-A

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by mcgfan

This is a very natural-looking bronzer, even for fair people. I am an NC25 and this works on me. Can put on a couple extra layers and it still looks natural. It has very little sparkle that you can't really see once it's on and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I have been using it every day and it lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this bronzer! I have bought many different bronzers including Too Faced Milk Chocolate, MAC, Hoola, Tarte Park Princess Ave. and NARS Laguna is by far my favorite!!! I hesitated for so long because of the price but after trying so many other products I finally gave in and bought it. I'm so glad I did!!! Now I see what the hype is all about. It is the perfect brown colored bronzer. Not orange, not too dark or too light, not too shimmery....it's perfect. I use this for contouring and it's beautiful and lasts all day! I wish it wasn't so expensive. The only thing I don't like about this is the fact that it's more expensive then any of my other bronzers and comes with less product. As expensive as it is it's worth it and I would repurchase for sure!