NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I was so excited to try this bronzer because this was my first "high end" splurge on makeup. Usually the only makeup I buy is drugstore, so spending $56 on this bronzer was a big step for me. When I swatched it on my hand in the store it looked gorgeous, it was a beautiful true golden bronzer with no hints of orange and it had a beautiful sheen. However when I got home and applied it, It barely showed up on my skin (for reference I was around an nc35). This bothered me at first but then I decided I could just use it on top of other bronzers to give my skin a more golden sheen, and it worked perfectly for that! However, after using this for a few days, I realised I was getting a crap tonne of pimples all over my face (I never break out unless its that time of the month, and even then I only ever breakout around my chin area), I had pimples on my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, my temples, pretty much ONLY in the areas I put the bronzer. I stopped using it after that and my skin has cleared up a lot but I'm still dealing with some of the breakouts this horrid product gave me. If you have sensitive skin I would definitely 100% steer clear of this, especially considering how expensive it is!

on 7/13/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am a medium-tone Southeast Asian. The product does show up on me, and it is easy to build up without creating a "muddy" look. However I'm not a fan of how shimmery it appears on my skin, but I may have just gotten a bad one since other reviews mention their's not having too bad of a shimmer.

on 7/10/2015 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this bronzer. The product applies really well and is so buildable so whether you're having a light make up day or a heavy contoured night out- this bronzer can do the job!

The colour is very nice with my skin tone and I feel it gives me that summery sun kissed look, the bronzer isn't 'muddy' or too orangey and on a sunny day it has tiny light reflecting particles so just gives you a healthy glow without looking shiny.

Overal this bronzer is definitely my go to bronzer in my makeup bag, not sure I could face the prospect of ditching it for any other at the moment

on 6/24/2015 2:04:00 PM

I got this in a blush/bronzer duo with the popular blush orgasm. This bronzer applies like a dream and is build able so you can go with a soft tan or a deep contour. I am very very pale and if I use a light hand this works perfectly without looking like I rubbed mud or an orange marker all over my face. A few of my friends (who have deep or medium skin) also love this shade. This is really universal and would look good on anyone. This lasts for ages and is well worth the price. I have hit pan on my duo for the bronzer and am going to head down to sephora when I get the chance to repurchase the full side. Even though the price is just around $40 I think it is worth it to get such a nice, finely milled powder that flatters anyone. You literally cannot go wrong with this product.

on 6/24/2015 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love it, i have a backup of it, and it is my go to bronzer when i don't know what i want to use.

on 6/22/2015 10:16:00 PM

This bronzer is ok. Nothing life changing. Colour pay off is decent and product doesn't show sparkly on face.
For the price it's not worth it to me to buy it again.
Plus I rarely use the one I have so it's going to last me forever.
Looks good on light skin tone doesn't come off orange.

on 6/21/2015 6:37:00 AM

absolutely LOVE this bronzer! bought when j went to the states so it was less pricey compared to England prices. however I would buy again and pay the English prices to! the product is a lovely colour on my skin and works well with any foundation I put on however it works best with the nars luminous all day foundation

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this bronzer. I'd have to say it's my favorite bronzer of all time and I have gone through at least 3 of these. I am very fair-skinned and have issues with my bronzer looking too orange. However, this one is perfect. It's a light golden-brown shade with slight shimmer. It looks natural on my skin and I love it.

on 6/3/2015 2:21:00 AM

I own so many bronzers so I had to try this one too. Glad I did, it's really gorgeous and suits my skin tone well. Gives the skin a gorgeous glow, love it!

on 5/27/2015 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this think it is amazing really looks good in photos very pricey though oh well guess it will last a while :)

Popular Bronzers