September 30, 2014 | 1005 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Laguna

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Amaris392

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love the warmness. Its soo natural looking. there are many dupes which are good but i always come back to this bronzer. I loved the fact that you can build it up to a contour or keep it sheer and bronze your face up. Sleek PAckaging is great and it is a wonderful bronzer overall
Kisses
-A

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by mcgfan

This is a very natural-looking bronzer, even for fair people. I am an NC25 and this works on me. Can put on a couple extra layers and it still looks natural. It has very little sparkle that you can't really see once it's on and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I have been using it every day and it lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by candymarie2

I love this bronzer! I have bought many different bronzers including Too Faced Milk Chocolate, MAC, Hoola, Tarte Park Princess Ave. and NARS Laguna is by far my favorite!!! I hesitated for so long because of the price but after trying so many other products I finally gave in and bought it. I'm so glad I did!!! Now I see what the hype is all about. It is the perfect brown colored bronzer. Not orange, not too dark or too light, not too shimmery....it's perfect. I use this for contouring and it's beautiful and lasts all day! I wish it wasn't so expensive. The only thing I don't like about this is the fact that it's more expensive then any of my other bronzers and comes with less product. As expensive as it is it's worth it and I would repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by mommadukes

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just had to put in my thoughts on this bronzer. I love it....at first I thought it would be too sparkly on my face ( I am not 20 yrs old). Good news - it isn't . Not only that, it settles so well and along with my Nars TM it makes my face look flawless. ( well as good as it can look after 50) I have sensitive skin and this does NOT break me out. I am on my second case of this product. It lasts forever so I think it is most defintely worth the money. Nars keep on doing what you do best..putting out a product that does what you say it will.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Narsfanatic

Laguna is so versatile. I am a nc25-30, and Laguna just warms up the perimeters of my face nicely , plus it double duties as a contouring product. Nars international make up artist Lucinda even taught me to blend out the nars contouring duos (giennah and paloma, which leans a bit too pink) with this and it's such a stunner.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2014 9:22:00 AM More reviews by thenewjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Laguna is the only bronzer I own, mainly due to the fact that it ticks every box for me in terms of colour, finish and longevity. There is a slight shimmer but nothing to in your face. When the girl in Mecca first showed me Laguna, it was an immediate "Woah that is dark". But Laguna comes off as a great tan when on the skin, and not dark or muddy.

I don't wear bronzer everyday, because the bronzer and blush duo feels a bit too much for me, and after a year on owning this there is pan showing. I think if you used this everyday, you would probably be going through about 1 per year.

I don't know if I will repurchase this when I finally run out, because I think I have prefer blush on a daily basis over bronzer. It is also quite expensive, but its definitely way better than any pharmacy bronzer if you do want that tanned skin effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Gkwarren

Beautiful bronzer... Nothing else compares! Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by oniondip

It's not as pigmented as I thought but it makes it more natural. I use it for contouring but I don't find it strong enough to make it a dramatic contour. I would recommend it for beginners. This is my favorite product to contour around the frame of my face; it makes me look naturally glowy.

I don't think it's worth $38 but NARS products are overpriced to begin with. It is still a very, very good product regardless.

Despite the shimmer in the product, the shimmer DOES NOT go onto your face. It will not make you look trashy.

MAC NC25 - I think this is one of the best skintones it works on. Very subtle, but enough to make a subtle difference and make the purchase worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

Best bronzer I've ever used by far! Such a beautiful brown with just a hint of sparkle! No red or orange tone perfectly brown! Worth every penny. Gives me that bronzed glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by Aleppanen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go-to bronzer! It is just perfect for my fair skin all year round. Not too orange, not too dark just perfect. For reference I'm NW20.