July 30, 2014 | 1391 users online

Cleansers - MAC - Makeup Remover Wipes

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought these in the "sized to go" pack but am giving the packaging a 5 because the larger pack has a plastic cap to seal and that's what these reviews are based on. Now the wipes themselves; YUCK! They do a fine job of removing base makeup (foundation, concealer, powder ect) but considering the brand and the price, they're no different in removing eye makeup than those bought at the drugstore. The one thing I DO NOT LIKE is the oily film they leave on your face and hands! Now I have dry skin so usually I don't mind a hydrating property in my wipes but this is a whole other level of greasy. They do not flare up my eczema nor do they sting my eyes but I can't get past the oil slick of a state in which it leaves my face and hands. The fragrance is nice not too over powering but I will not repurchase purely because of the film these leave.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 3:54:00 AM More reviews by nujerrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst thing for sensitive skin! I used this at the MAC counter and oh my! This remover totally stung my eyes and gave almost a burning sensation! It was quite scary actually! I'm definitely steering clear of this product in the future for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2014 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Makeupfamine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first tried these at the store I really loved them I thought they were the best wipes ever. But since then I've tried out so many other kinds that these don't impress me as much as before.
First off they seem pretty thin. It'd be nice if they were a bit thicker like the neutrogena ones even the ELF ones seem better quality.
Second these really suck for removing eye makeup. And not even heavy eye makeup just like a few coats of mascara which is upsetting because id expect mac to have wipes that can remove all sorts of eye makeup. However it does removed face makeup well and I dont feel sticky or oily which happens with neutrogena wipes.
And of course like many other people mentioned: the price. I feel like mac has pretty well priced items but for the quality of these wipes the price is just too much.
I wouldn't repurchase these because I don't feel like they're that great to spend $30 repurchasing them. I really think the neutrogena ones work much better for me, and to my surprise the ELF ones did such a great job! With both i would simply just rinse my face off to get rid of any excess product from the wipes.
Sorry MAC, I didn't love these as much as I thought i was.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by jctayl01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love them!!!! Other cloths (neutrogina, clean and clear, etc) all make me break out and leave my skin feeling sticky and dirty. These are my one step go to at night because I'm bad about not actually washing my face at night. At 29 I guess ill ever get into the routine. I wear tons of heavy eye makeup and these cut right through. My overly sensitive dry skin doesn't even require moisturizer afterwards. I wish they were less expensive but really, for 100, the price isn't that bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by melcharles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE these wipes! The reason they are a 4 star is definitely because of the price... I mean, MAC is expensive, but for the quality? Totally worth it. They make my skin extremely soft and remove all my makeup. I make these wipes a part of my daily routine; when I get home if I know I am not going out or if I am going to the gym, I use one of these wipes to remove my face make up and I instantly feel refreshed. Later on, I follow with my regular wash routine.
ONE downfall, besides the price, is the fact that they don't really remove eye makeup... It takes a little more time to get it completely off, but since I follow up with my wash routine, it does not really matter.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone as their little "splurge" product must-have. I really love them and when I run out, I will be repurchasing.
Quite tip: In order to keep them moist, the MAC employee told me to store the package upside down. I have had my wipes for a few months now and have been using this technique. Every single wipe I have used so far is extremely fresh. The packaging allows it to stay sealed as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by marie5324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love these makeup wipes. They remove all of my long-wear makeup, they smell great and they leave my face feeling fresh and clean. My skin has really cleared up since I started using these. I am allergic to almost all face wipes including the neutrogena and simple wipes so I am glad to have finally found something that works for me. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. I keep the entire package inside of a freezer bag to keep the wipes moist.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by iceboi

Awful awful wipes!! Upon using this at the Mac counter to wipe my face it stank!! It stinks like garbage like literally i cannot get past this scent and it lingers for a bit on your skin. It does take makeup off well but im unsure whats in these wipes may have caused a small breakout in my cheeks. Yucky smell and they are way overpriced!! Not worth it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by celibabelly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I honestly hate this product. My mom and I are both MAC fans, and though she is obsessed with the wipes, I find them absolutely horrible.
Every single time I use it my skin gets this burning sensation, and it also stings my eyes. It leaves my skin very oily and my skin turns red (and stays red) for the following ten minutes.
The only good thing about this product for me is that it actually does its job, which is to remove all of my makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Kakibot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I understand lot of people worried about the 'oily film' these leave on the skin. I myself have an acne prone skin so after years of using all that 'alcoholy goodness' to dry my face out perfectly, this seemed rather wrong at first.

But not I feel like I can't live without these. They are simply perfect. They never break me out but they clean my skin so well that it's become much clearer since I'd purchased my 100-wipe pack. Plus the parts of my face that tend to get drier seem to really enjoy the nourishing quality of these.

Also - very important to me - they take off all eye makeup quickly and without making my eyes burn. My eyes burn after using pretty much ANY eye makeup remover - including the ones for sensitive eyes. I guess the trick with these is that there is enough product in them to make the process quick and easy while there's not too much so it won't get into my eyes.

I'd genuinely recommend this to anyone maybe except people with very oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by PurelyEnvy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are sooo pricy, but they're the only makeup remover wipe that I've found that doesn't break me out or burn my eyes!!