Lancome Clarifiance Toner

3.3

on 9/10/2006 12:18:00 AM

Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, PEG 32, Mel (Honey), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane Extract), Camelia Sinensis (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate, Carica Papaya (Carica Papaya Fruit Extract), Ananas Sativus (Pinapple Extract), Propylene Glycol, Citrus Limonum (Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract), Pyrus Malus (Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract), Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 14700 (FD&C Red No 4), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No 1).

on 6/6/2005 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

My mom had this brand new toner for I don't know how long in her closet. So decided to take it off her hands and to test drive. Boy oh boy, she doesn't know what she has started. This is one of the best toners I have used to date, and it is alcohol-free to boot. I don't know if I should attribute this to the toner but it looks like my face is healing very nicely and my face doesn't look so irritated anymore. Tis' a shame that they discontinued it. And even more a shame is the price of this line. Someone needs to put a hurt on Lancome for charging such outrageous prices. I guess I would have to catch some kind of special on this line.

on 8/17/2004 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

To smelly, to harsh and to expensive

on 3/16/2004 12:53:00 PM

Just love this stuff! This is my top alcohol-free toner that still makes my face tingle and feel clean. When I don't want the tingling I use the Tonique Douceur (smells lovely). This smells absolutely refreshing and clean, slightly green (although the bottle is light blue). I highly recommend this. enjoy :)