July 29, 2014 | 905 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2010 3:54:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The title, "Blushing Pink" seems to be very misleading as this isn't as pink as it sounds. Instead, this lip gloss ends up clear with hardly noticeable pink undertones.

The wand is kind of big in my opinion. Whenever I tried applying this to the corners of my mouth, without fail, the wand smeared it out from my lip lines. The wand just seems really....bulky.

Plus once you're about out, the wand can't wriggle its way down to the bottom of the tube, so you're missing part of the product.

As for the lip gloss formula itself, the gloss is nothing more than some sort of thick, goopy, consistancy. The gloss is also very drying after a few minutes. Even when layered on top of a moisturizing chap stick or lip balm, the gloss tends to dry out my mouth. As I licked my lips in disdain I couldn't help but notice how the taste and smell were both bland too.

I would've ranked this lower than what I did, however this lip gloss is cheap and its pinkish undertoned-coloring seems to balance out with most complexions. So for those two reasons alone, I hereby declare for L.A. Colors' "Blushing Pink" Lipgloss a two lippie rating.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't agree with the negative reviews on this lipgloss. I think It's a beautiful lipgloss. The color is beautiful. It's not a thin lipgloss. The formula is actually pretty good. It's only a buck anyways from the dollar tree. So if you don't like it, it's not really a big deal. The color looks a little lighter on than in the tube. But not terribly lighter. It's not sticky or gooey like a lot if lipglosses. It smells good. I'm not sure if mine is 'Blushing Pink' for it doesn't say on the tube. But it's very pretty. I like it a lot. i can't believe I got something this good from the dollar tree!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Bhree

This is a cute pink gloss and I have no problems with the viscosity. However, it tastes AWFUL. They must use a really er...fragrant grade of plastic for the tube, because that fossil-fuel derived taste permeates the gloss. I am using what I have and never buying it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by msannw

Worst lipgloss I have ever used. Is very thin. Feels like glue on my lips. Has ZERO staying power. Smells like I don't even know but it isn't good. I threw it away an hour after buying it. Will NEVER buy it, or any other LA Colors lip glosses again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 2:48:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found this spectacular gloss at the DOLLAR store!! I picked it up because the color was a beautiful shimmery neutal pink but I was expecting something to be nasty about it like the smell or taste. BUT to my great surprise the quality was super outstandin. The color was perfect in every way. The texture was similar to MK's glosses - not too sticky or too thin. The smell was a very bearable slight fruit scent no different from a Lancome Juicy Tube. The shine was awesome and comparable to a MAC lipglass. This is a fantastic and dirt cheap gloss that I will buy by the dozen. It hasd become staple HG gloss that I wear bo0th day and night for full sexy pouty lips. I love reapplying it over and over again. A massive RAVE from me! Everyione should try this if they find it. A+++++GLOSS!!! UPDATE - I went back and bought 10 ore glosses in every shade of pink they had left - this gloss is a super find!