October 23, 2014 | 969 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Private Spa Collection - Joy Full

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 2:41:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually the more popular fragrance out of the 4 that MK has to offer in the body care line. I actually like the Reviatlizing the best because it has a citrus scent to it. This is a very strong floral that is not my preference. I think thst MK's body lotions are a bit overpriced but the quality is decent and the staying power of the scents are good. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Joey_is_Me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this as an extra thru a swap. It's an okay moisturizer. Quite average to me. Very watery...The smell is really similar to Oil of Olay 7effects face cream, which I love, so I was excited about this. I put some on my hands and it when it dries, it kind of turns sour like under the initial lovely scent. Not great.