Mary Kay Private Spa Collection - Joy Full

1.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is actually the more popular fragrance out of the 4 that MK has to offer in the body care line. I actually like the Reviatlizing the best because it has a citrus scent to it. This is a very strong floral that is not my preference. I think thst MK's body lotions are a bit overpriced but the quality is decent and the staying power of the scents are good. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

on 3/16/2004 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this as an extra thru a swap. It's an okay moisturizer. Quite average to me. Very watery...The smell is really similar to Oil of Olay 7effects face cream, which I love, so I was excited about this. I put some on my hands and it when it dries, it kind of turns sour like under the initial lovely scent. Not great.