Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using this stuff off and on for at least five years. It's super easy to find, the packaging is nice, and it smells good. It makes my face feel "clean", which I've come to realize means it's drying it out a little excessively. That last bit means I'm on the hunt for a new cleanser now.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this stuff since junior high, so that right there tells you this has been around for a while, for a reason. This is what I used to look forward to every single morning, washing my face with this wash. It smells so refreshing, and feels really great too. It exfoliates really nice, and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I don't think I've found another wash quite like this one, for the price it does a really fantastic job. I even use this at night to scrub away the makeup residue that my wipes didn't get. All in all, I will keep purchasing as long as this is around! Two huge thumbs up!!! :-)

on 6/5/2015 4:06:00 PM

I like the fresh smell of it which, if you're using it in the morning, is a nice smell to wake up to. It's a gentle cleanser so prefer to use it in the morning only and then use more of an exfoliating scrub at night.

on 5/24/2015 4:55:00 PM

1- If someone says they broke out in hives or bumps after using this product it is most likely because they had an allergic reaction to it and there is a slim chance that the same will happen to you because everyone's skin is different and reacts differently to products.
2- This product does not claim to prevent acne but it is a face wash. You should wash your face twice daily (morning and night) but you don't have to use acne fighting products.
3- I have used this product in the morning for a few years now and although it doesn't get rid of my acne alone (no where on the bottle does it say it helps fight acne) it does help my face from breaking out because I use it as a face wash in the mornings. mixed with my acne prevention at night time.
I love this product because it really does help wake you up in the mornings and helps clean your skin. I even got my boyfriend hooked on it! I've never had problems caused from this product and would absolutely recommend it to anyone.

on 5/9/2015 11:40:00 PM

The first day I put on this product I was in so much pain. My skin was so dry I started crying. PLEASE do not use this product!

on 4/14/2015 7:11:00 PM

For starters,
NOWHERE ON THE BOTTLE OR IN THE ADVERTISMENT does it say anything about helping-acne or anything. So stop complaining that it's not helping your acne, because if that's what you thought it would do, you've bought the wrong face wash. Sorry.

Now,
I really do love this face wash. I prefer not to use it at night because it does wake me up but any water on my face really wakes me up, but it does have the bursting beads in it.
I use this face wash every morning before school. It, like I said, wakes me up. It also makes my skin look more vibrant. I have gotten compliments on how alert I looked after I used this face wash.

I would buy this again.

on 4/12/2015 12:14:00 AM

Very refreshing cleanser, especially in the a.m. but it is perfectly fine to use at night too, it is just a normal cleanser after all. Smells wonderful and cuts through oil and makeup effectively. I deducted a lippie for the inclusion of menthol because while people may enjoy the cooling effect, it is not good for your skin. This can be drying, but I find if I use lukewarm water and rinse quickly, it's perfectly fine. BTW I have combo skin, very oily in the tzone and dry everywhere else. A little goes a long way so it is a great value!

on 2/26/2015 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this face wash. It's not my HG or anything, but this is great for washing off the rest of my makeup after using a wipe. I've bought this on and off for years, and alternate between this and Neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash. The Clean and Clear has a fresh clean smell and it has a slight cooling sensation to it. I do not like face washes that dont foam, and this foams up nicely with a washcloth. I love it and recommend it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love using this cleanser and yes i'll be honest i only bought it the first time because i wanted to try out the little beads that are in it. The smell is very nice it's almost citracy and soapy, the cleanser foams up when i use it with my cleansing brush. You can feel the beads as they pop on your skin and my skin feels refreshed afterwards.

on 2/14/2015 11:05:00 AM

This product looks very cute in the bottle, but I do not find it to be particularly useful. It does not give my face more energy, nor does it really manage hormonal teenage skin, so I do not understand the marketing to young teens and young adults. There are more effective cleansers out there.