March 1, 2015 | 2200 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2015 3:06:00 AM More reviews by mimislamb

I like this face wash. It's not my HG or anything, but this is great for washing off the rest of my makeup after using a wipe. I've bought this on and off for years, and alternate between this and Neutrogena pink grapefruit face wash. The Clean and Clear has a fresh clean smell and it has a slight cooling sensation to it. I do not like face washes that dont foam, and this foams up nicely with a washcloth. I love it and recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2015 12:40:00 PM More reviews by organicsliving694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love using this cleanser and yes i'll be honest i only bought it the first time because i wanted to try out the little beads that are in it. The smell is very nice it's almost citracy and soapy, the cleanser foams up when i use it with my cleansing brush. You can feel the beads as they pop on your skin and my skin feels refreshed afterwards.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2015 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Cafeandchocolates

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is fine if you're only looking to gently clean your face in the morning otherwise it won't be useful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2015 11:05:00 AM More reviews by alina08

This product looks very cute in the bottle, but I do not find it to be particularly useful. It does not give my face more energy, nor does it really manage hormonal teenage skin, so I do not understand the marketing to young teens and young adults. There are more effective cleansers out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

Clean & Clear's Morning Burst Facial Cleanser is great. I don't understand how anyone could say it "doesn't work" when it's just a cleanser. Nowhere on the bottle does it say it treats acne &/or removes makeup at the end of the day; this is nothing more than a cleanser that removes dirt, oil, & impurities that build up overnight.

I like washing my face with this before starting my morning routine because I am such a citrus-scent junkie & my skin feels clean. The cleanser itself is an orange gel with dark orange vitamin beads that "burst" when I wash my face. My favorite things are its scent & that it's oil-free for the reason that I have oily skin.

You can use this regardless of whether you have oily, normal, or combination skin, but do not expect it to absorb oil or treat acne—that's not what it's for!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by sara578

Doesn't do much for acne, but If you don't have problematic skin this might work for you

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by janekylesam

Love this product. Wish I used it sooner. I had to find a new face cleanser that's safe to use while pregnant. This product cleared my face up n give it a fresh feeling every wash.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Not the best not the worst.
A basic cleanser with scent.
Does not remove makeup well or provide any other benefit. If all you need is a cleanser and don't mind the scent then you might like this

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by cheesedippable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this about once a week in conjunction with my regular cleanser. It smelled great and I feel like it does revive me in the morning with its citrus-y scent. Towards the end when I was nearing to finishing it, I brought it with me on vacation because mine was in tube form and that was easier to carry. Plus there was so little left, I thought I could finish using it on the trip. That's when I started using it at night as well. It does a good job cleaning off any makeup that my remover wipes didn't. Sometimes I might find one or two beads left on my face even though I thought I had thoroughly rinsed. I didn't find it particularly special. It does what it does and nothing more.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ilovedreamsandseashells

This is the face wash I always come back to. It works great, deep cleans and I love the smell.