November 28, 2014 | 1240 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Cream Shadow - Envy 192

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

DUPE ALERT! This is a dead on for MAC Humid eyeshadow! I keep finding endless gems of dupes in this line, have all the singles/8 pan palettes...now to collect aLL the trios. Haven't found a single disappointment yet!

Just for the re-run that most ppl have probably heard a million times--HIGHLY pigmented, super silky soft n blendable n dirttt cheap n easily accessible at your Rite Aid/Walgreens--usually on a even better BOGO discounted price!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 7:01:00 PM More reviews by angelixia07

Beautiful shimmery hunter green. Its great all over with a deep olive green in the crease. The texture is soft and buttery like a UD shadow. It creases slightly even with a base. Blends out beautifully and is very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Very glittery, so apply sparingly unless you want to look like your eyelids are coated in green glitter. This product is packaged pretty nicely, (small and convenient for application) and though the shadow glides on smoothly as a cream, it quickly dries and kind of sets into more of a powder-finish, which is great. The color is very nice, I often use it with other green/brown colors to accent them and just make everything "pop" a bit more. I have had this for a long time and still have plenty in the tube, it will definitely last a while, which makes it a great deal.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Amscee

I hate that Wet n Wild discontinued their Mega Eyes Cream Eyeshadows! I bought the shade Envy, a shimmery light green, for a couple dollars at Walmart. I use my UDPP and apply it very lightly. I like the fact that this cream eyeshadow is not too pigmented, but also not to sheer. It is very shimmery on your lids, and has a nice green shade that compliments lots of skin tones! I like that it is easy to blend, dries quickly to a powdery finish, and also the price! I forget exactly how much I bought it for, but I don't think it was more than $4 or $5. Definitely recommend!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by ShirlynnFusion

i really love this shadow. i use it on my lids and inner corners. it has sparkles and comes in a jar. .1oz/2.9g. im sure it was cheap, you can buy it at any drugstore. i recommend it

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I use this as base generally. The color is buildable and i dont think that it creased. This color is kind of yellowy-green.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by limabeanpie

At first I hated this. It was really runny and just...ugh. But I decided to give it another go and it was wonderful! Whenever I wear it I get compliments! You just can't really put on too much, or it won't blend in. Best of all is the price! You can't beat 2 or 3 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Jules211

LOVE this shade. It's a close second favorite to Cafe au Lait which is my everyday look. This green is just gorgeous- especially as a base for MAC's golden olive pigment. Beautiful!

Some of the other creme shadows are just not as great... I wish they all lived up to the quality of this one and Cafe Au Lait!

*Edit* I find that this is a little too bright for me when I have a tan in the summer- it looks better on me when my skin is paler

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Ivylim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I brought this at rite aid for 99 cents and it looks dark in the tube but it's actually a wasabi, springy yellow green color with shimmer in it. This creme eyeshadow is blendable and builtable. I use one layer all over the crease and another layer for intensity close to the lash line and it looks great. It's a daring color but it definitely doesnt make you look clownish. It brings out my dark brown eyes nicely. I will repurchase this and i might just buy this in another shade. The only bad part is the packaging. I dont like the whole tube idea bc if you squeeze out too much you cant put it back in, so i took off one lippie for that. Other then the packaging, the product is great!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 2:23:00 PM More reviews by pimpernell

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have all the cream e/s from WnW and I like them alot!! As they are so cheap, they have real good staying powder, they go on easy and dry fast.

Exellent to use as base e/s, perfect dupe for Mac paints. The reason why I took 4 lippies instead of 5 is because I think the white one and the champagne one are a bit to shimmery/glittery for daytime.

They are my HG!!!!