July 30, 2014 | 1785 users online

Clothes - Roxy - All clothing

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Lucke0433

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

They're selling a poor quality staff for the phony people.Plus, terribly rude customer service.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2012 10:33:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this brand! Their clothes are reasonably priced and they quality is great. I took off one lippie since I feel this brand is not as easy to find like it was several years back and I feel that they do not make as many pants like before.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

I've never had a bad piece of clothing from Roxy! Everything's super sturdy, cute, and well-made, and it'll all last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:37:00 AM More reviews by meggxdarling1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love roxy. Everything reminds me of the beach. Who doesnt like the beach? Its hard to find their clothing sometimes but its so worth it. i even have a roxy sticker on my car. i love roxy <3

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2008 1:53:00 AM More reviews by MissPrincess88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Roxy flip flops are super cute and excellent quality, but they are a bit expensive! Still, if you're constantly wearing flip flops, they're a good investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2008 5:25:00 AM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love Roxy t-shirts! They're perfect fits for me! Roxy purses/wallets are also adorable for summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 9:54:00 PM More reviews by mightymittens

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like a lot of Roxy's stuff. I have a cute t-shirt from them that fits very nicely on me. I also have a hoodie (I love hoodies) that has a nice, favourite sweater look to it. Roxy is cute and not too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2007 8:13:00 PM More reviews by suey421

I like Roxy. Cute stuff and not a huge strain on the checkbook. The stuff is good quality and trendy without being over the top. Nice brand to check out if you havent done so already.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 1:13:00 PM More reviews by beveragechic21

I love roxy, although the clothes can be a bit (er, very) pricy. I only buy these clothes in moderation haha! But other than that, I got a cute owl print tee with a bit of ruching at the neck....it's lovely but sort of translucent- you need a tank top or a nude bra under it lol. Other than that, awesome.

PS. their bermudas are amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2007 3:16:00 PM More reviews by CaliforniaSurferGirl626

I heart roxy so much! I'm a surfer girl, and all their wetsuits and surfboards last me forever! I have 8 pairs of their boots and sooooooo much of their clothes! they rock!! Plus, they were the first girls surfing brand.