April 21, 2014 | 1265 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - White

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by wish71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Great for highlighting.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The consistency is chalky and uneven. I will not repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by CaroBones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the only NYX product I own that I dislike. It's so had to get it to show some color, it just doesn't work not even with a base. I would not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow was a huge disappointment I am usually amazed by NYX products but this was a huge fail. Its exteremely chalky and i have to layer it to get any color to show. I only use it as a base so it won't go to waste. I would not purchase again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by timothybcat

This is just plain bad. First of all, I love NYX lipsticks, so I thought their other products might be of equal quality.I'd heard so many good things about NYX eye-shadows, that they were even comparable to MAC. (Hahaha! They wish!) I have no problem with them not being top drawer products, but I could barely get any opacity out of this shadow, even after applying layer upon layer. The texture was chalky as well. I returned it. I will say that the staying power was pretty good, though. But what's the point, if there's hardly and color to begin with?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 11:39:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I generally like NYX, it has cute, fun, kicky colors for cheap. However, this product is a total fail. It has NO color at all...no matter what I do to it. I've tried it wet, dry, over primer, no cigar! The powder fell out of the pan, the package is ugly, I just can't win with this particular shadow at all....it should be called Clear and Useless. Oh well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Awful, awful product. It's not pigmented (even with primer!) and the color doesn't apply very evenly, in my experience. I bought it for a Halloween outfit because I had heard good things about NYX eyeshadows. I will be returning this and I might not buy another NYX product again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by WarmSocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I got a bad batch or something but this stuff sucks!

It is so chalky and has ZERO pigmentation. I basically just use it to help blend colors together. Definitely a let down considering I have many other amazing NYX eye shadows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

If you are looking for a super pigmented white shadow, this probably isn't for you. But if you're like me, and want a shadow for brightening the inner eye area or need a neutral highlight color for pale skin, you should love this. I've found that white shadows that are super pigmented tend to be very chalky. This is not. At least not for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this and thought it was terrible. I agree with the previous poster that it's very chalky and not pigmented at all. I tried using it as a highlighter and on my inner corner, and it hardly showed at all. I even tried packing a thick layer on the back of my hand just to see, and what little was there just looked like a pile of chalk dust. I had a similarly poor experience with one of their other single colors. I like some of their products, but wouldn't buy another single eyeshadow. This was disappointing and luckily I was able to return it.