September 2, 2014 | 1514 users online

Conditioner - AG Hair Cosmetics - fastfood

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this leave in! I've always been skeptical about leave in conditioners, I have very fine hair and was always sure that it would make my hair look overly greasy. I work at a salon, and our AG rep convinced me to try this after I told her I have super dry ends. She gave me a mini travel sized tube to bring home and try, She told me to just use about a pea sized amount and put it on my ends, soooo I went home and showered, and did exactly as she said, then I let my hair air dry as I normally do.. and oh my god my hair was so soft afterwards! I'm not a huge fan of the fruity smell of it, but it's bearable, because it doesn't linger after your hair is dry which is awesome. The tube is super convenient, it doesn't pop open when you're traveling or anything. So once I ran out of the mini tube, I bought the bigger 6 oz tube from my work, I have had it for two months and I think it is going to last practically the rest of the year, since I don't shower everyday it's only an every few days product. Absolutely would recommend! If you have overly dry hair though I would also recommend using a hydrating shampoo and conditioner, and then fastfood afterwards. I have very dry hair and use Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner, plus fastfood, that's the way I feel you get the best results!
Overall excellent product! Thanks AG! You're fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

I'm officially declaring this my holy grail leave in! Even though currently I'm intrigued by other leave ins, I won't give in because I know that this stuff is the BEST!
It smells super sweet which I kind of like, but the smell doesn't linger which is great so it won't clash with my perfume.
It is REALLY moisturizing which is exactly what my dry hair needs! I put this in my hair when it is damp and then I put it in a bun, when its dry its soooo soft. The only other time my hair is this soft is if it is really oily and up by the scalp, but this won't leave my hair oily ( does that make sense at all or do I sound kookoo?).
The entire AG line of products is cruelty free which I am so happy about!
It is pricey, but lasts a long time. I've been using the full size tube for about 9 months and still have over half left even though my hair goes about 2.5 inches below my shoulders. I refuse to be without this stuff. I have the mini travel size tubes in all my over night bags, and I just purchased the liter size during the Ulta sale ( the full size tube is $20 but during the Ulta liter sale you can get the liter size for $15!!).
This works especially amazing when I use it after I use my AG smoothing shampoo and conditioner!
I recommend this to everyone, I've gotten friends and family hooked on it too- please don't let the price tag scare you off- it is WORTH it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by thereisalwayshope

It is okay. Not a miracle worker, especially since it does contain some water soluble silicones. I was not as impressed. If left hair a dryer than normal so meh will not repurchase. A much better alternative is Loreal Hydrocharge Conditioning Cleanser. Meant for curly hair but is super great on long straight hair. Love it more than anything in this world. And it 100% Vegan!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by MyDearSophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Okay, so I have very thick, curly/wavy mixed hair, with curls that constantly get distorted and tangled up towards the end. I also get a Brazilian Blowout every eight weeks, so I try to use only gentle products on my hair that wonít ruin the blowout. I bought a liter bottle of this for about $16 at Cosmoprof about a year ago, and tried to use it once, but after about ten minutes of having it in my hair, I could no longer stand the disgusting sugary cotton candy/ bubble gum like smell and washed it out. Ick. Recently, my mother got a really tightly curled perm and we couldnít figure out what to put in it to tame it, I dug this bottle out from under the sink, rubbed it all the way through her damp hair, she took a nap and when she woke up, even after sleeping on her hair, it was soft, shiny, and the curls were beautifully defined as opposed to the tangled matted mess it had been since she got that perm. So, I decided that I would give it another try, because the Moroccanoil curl defining crŤme I had been using, was just too drying, and too crunchy (smelled amazing though) after I got out of the shower, I sectioned my hair (because itís ridiculously thick) and rubbed it through. It still smelled just as bad, but after about an hour, it subsided. It took my hair about three hours to dry, and when it did, my hair was smooth, shiny and my curls and waves were perfect. Now, I wash my hair at night, put this in, sleep on it and wake up with my hair already done. I just shake it out lightly with my fingers to separate the curls a little bit. I can leave this product on my hair for about four days before it even starts to look dirty, flakey or greasy, which is great for someone like me who doesnít wash her hair too often because of the thickness and not wanting to dry it out. Iíve been using this after every wash for months now Iím very happy with it. It hasnít had any negative effect on my Brazilian Blowout, luckily. Also doesnít leave a buildup or make my hair crunch or sticky, and I can comb through and touch my hair with this in it without any gross white flakes, just a soft, natural, clean-looking finish. This is an almost perfect product. Minus the scent of course. Overall, I would recommend this product. Especially to curly haired ladies because even though this product isnít specifically meant for curls, itís great for them.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:02:00 AM More reviews by tycho12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ugh! My hair hated this. Color treated thick dry and wavy hair. I knew when I was blow drying that I would hate the results. Looked dried out and a bit frizzy. The next day it looked greasy and thin. Didn't use much at all so I didn't over do it. Not sure why this gets the love! Sticking with Miracle 7 which works well for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've used Fast Food on and off ever since it was introduced to the AG line of products. I rarely even use conditioner any more, thanks to Moroccan Oil, but when I do - if I feel my hair needs some extra moisture - this is what I'll put on. I work it especially well into the ends. I love that this is a leave in product - it saves me time but also seems to do more good for my hair than something I will be washing out. All in all, a super product that I would highly recommend. My hair is very thick and coarse; if your hair is thinner and finer, just use a small amount and keep it away from the roots.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by miele2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! Smells like a sugary/food tween product, but, that's fine by me. It leaves a nice moist weight to hair, preventing fly aways and too much poof. I got a purse sized tube during a buy 2 get one free special and have been so impressed, I plan on getting a full size amount when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Maneejih

Love this product. It smells delicious. I have curly 3b/3C hair and so I apply this first to my hair once I get out of the shower and than I apply the recoil curl activator and diffuse my hair and voila you have gorgeous curls.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2011 12:31:00 AM More reviews by SinCity

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I would buy this product again, but I won't need to, because I got a liter bottle from Ulta for less than the price of the 6oz. And at 1 to 2 pumps per hair wash I'll be using it until I'm 80. Fortunately it's working for me. I have never, ever liked the idea of leave-in conditioners and if I've used them in the past I have blocked the awful experience from my memory. But I wanted the option of wearing my wavy/curly hair wavy/curly again over the summer and saw this product and re:coil recommended to enhance curl and tame frizz. And I have to say that the combination did do a nice job, and the leave-in did not make my hair a greasy mess (I also use the xtramoist shampoo). However, this really knocked it out of the ballpark when I straightened my hair after using the shampoo/conditioner followed by the "It's a 10" leave-in product. After washing I work fastfood into my hair, comb through, and let it marinate for a while if possible. Then I put a few pumps of "It's a 10" in my hands, work into my hair and comb through. Blow dry and hit it with the flat iron. At first my hair seems almost a little heavy (though not greasy) but very shiny and as the day goes on it perks up a bit and has a lot of body to it, by the second day my hair is sleeker, still gorgeous, and not heavy, frizzy or greasy). I really couldn't tell you which product is doing what, but I was using "It's a 10" with my regular shampoo and conditioner and though it left my hair shiny, I did not get this body, bounce or smoothness (no frizz whatsoever) until I started using fastfood.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by buhagiarmalina67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this stuff is alright i have a hole lot of leave in products and they all work good but this one makes my hair really shiny really wud recomend this stuff the only thing i have to say is.....that it does have sulfates so yea !