October 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Russian Red

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by maria1215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOVE THIS LIPSTICK!
It gives that old hollywood classy look, especially when lined with the Cherry lipliner. Lasted me hours (though i do suggest exfoliating and a lip balm before applying because it is a matte lipstick)
It would have to be a very elegant occasion for me to wear this though, or else I'd feel too out of place for an everyday red.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Prettyinplaid

This is the perfect red for someone with super fair skin! (Even ruby woo comes off oddly on me) Totally gorgeous and glamorous, I get compliments every time I wear it! Only downside is the price, 38$ for a lippy that is sold in America a lot cheaper is a bummer but if you go for one red mac lipstick, this is the one

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by XeniB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The most classy lipstick ever. I really love Ruby Woo as well but this is much more sophisticated..it's a red carpet lipstick. DIVINE

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Ktc1011

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My staple forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by judytb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to lipstick for everyday. I love a matte lip on a woman of a "certain age" (that would be me) - too much shine looks tacky. Russian Red looks good on all skin tones (not too orangey) and lasts, even through dinner. When I want a little blue in my red, I wear MAC's, matte Ruby Woo. I usually have both in my make-up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by hamina

Looks good on every complexion and it's matte, doesn't smear everywhere. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

I tried this at the counter and fell in love with it instantly. A Classic Red. A red that everyone should own. Imagine wearing a little black dress or White shirt with jean and wearing this lipstick. I mean, wow. I tried this on my hand and it lasted even when I use my Body Shop cleanser to remove it. Probably need a makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lidianams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It will always be my favorite lipstick color! It is just to die for!

The only but I have, it is as to the amount of times I have to reapply it. I already tried every single trick in the book to make it last longer, and it doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by valentinacaroline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect in every single way!
this lipstick is no doubt my favorite one in the world

the texture is creamy, the color is a beautiful mat darkish red and the packaging is sleek and chic!

i would buy this product so many times AGAIN AND AGAIN until i get bored of it (which is never going to happen)

MAC once again did an amazing job.... THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING LIPSTICK

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ironicsymphonic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect, pure, flawless red. Reds often pull pink on me (cough cough "MAC Red") or turn orange. Lipstick in general frustrates me because it's so hard to keep on, but I recently found this and love the color so much that I'm willing to sometimes go to a little extra trouble. I have cool, fair skin and dark hair, and I feel like Snow White when I wear this. I wear it over clear liner and touch it up occasionally, and the staying power is pretty good. I don't use it a TON because it's so dramatic, so the tube seems like it will last forever.

Anyway. The bottom line is that this is a real, true, stunning red. It's taking me from a lipstick hater to a more-than-rare user. Unheard of for me.