September 19, 2014 | 2010 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Russian Red

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Ktc1011

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My staple forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by judytb

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to lipstick for everyday. I love a matte lip on a woman of a "certain age" (that would be me) - too much shine looks tacky. Russian Red looks good on all skin tones (not too orangey) and lasts, even through dinner. When I want a little blue in my red, I wear MAC's, matte Ruby Woo. I usually have both in my make-up bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 4:45:00 AM More reviews by hamina

Looks good on every complexion and it's matte, doesn't smear everywhere. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:34:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

I tried this at the counter and fell in love with it instantly. A Classic Red. A red that everyone should own. Imagine wearing a little black dress or White shirt with jean and wearing this lipstick. I mean, wow. I tried this on my hand and it lasted even when I use my Body Shop cleanser to remove it. Probably need a makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by lidianams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It will always be my favorite lipstick color! It is just to die for!

The only but I have, it is as to the amount of times I have to reapply it. I already tried every single trick in the book to make it last longer, and it doesn't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by valentinacaroline

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect in every single way!
this lipstick is no doubt my favorite one in the world

the texture is creamy, the color is a beautiful mat darkish red and the packaging is sleek and chic!

i would buy this product so many times AGAIN AND AGAIN until i get bored of it (which is never going to happen)

MAC once again did an amazing job.... THANK YOU FOR THIS AMAZING LIPSTICK

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ironicsymphonic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect, pure, flawless red. Reds often pull pink on me (cough cough "MAC Red") or turn orange. Lipstick in general frustrates me because it's so hard to keep on, but I recently found this and love the color so much that I'm willing to sometimes go to a little extra trouble. I have cool, fair skin and dark hair, and I feel like Snow White when I wear this. I wear it over clear liner and touch it up occasionally, and the staying power is pretty good. I don't use it a TON because it's so dramatic, so the tube seems like it will last forever.

Anyway. The bottom line is that this is a real, true, stunning red. It's taking me from a lipstick hater to a more-than-rare user. Unheard of for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:41:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it, it's a pretty matte red and it's long lasting. The issue is, you cannot wear this casually without feeling uncomfortable. It's almost too classy. On the plus side I do not go out too much where I have to be dressed up so the tube will last me a long time. I've had it for two years and it's barely half way gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by EmmanuelleAldine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this lipstick,is a really true red,not light and too dry like Ruby Woo! the only problems i have with it are that looks lighter on pics i take and is better to apply using a lip pencil first,and the price of mac products here in Brazil are too expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by LDean244

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

in LOVE with this product! I have an indian skin tone so i was worried that a bright red lippy wouldnt work with my skin, but this does!
But since it's matte, make sure that your lips are moisturised otherwise it could make your chapped lips look more chapped.
Staying power is good, but you obviously have to reapply.