December 18, 2014 | 1566 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Big Bang eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by ninadg2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gorgeous unique colour that's not too bright it's unwearable. During the day, it looks hot as a liner. Texture is smooth, pigmentation is good and stays on all day. A must have I think.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2007 3:32:00 PM More reviews by angerturnedsideways

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's hot pink, glittery, and hangs on and on and on. It has the soul of Blondie.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I managed to score this DC'ed product off of ebay for a great price (much lower than retail) last year, and I am so glad that I did. Eyeshadows like this are the reason why I loved UD so much, and why I'm so sad to see the line changing directions so much. The texture of this shadow is a dream, and the color is not for the faint of heart who don't like vibrant, sexy colors or a dramatic look. This, to me, is better than MAC's Fushia pigment because it's a truer hot pink, as opposed to having those tints of blue like the pigment does. I use some UDPP, and get color that's as true on the lid as it is in the pot, which is rare for any ES these days. If you love hot pink and can get your hands on this shadow, grab it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2006 1:23:00 PM More reviews by makeitchemical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very pretty raspberry color when applied wet and lightly over a light pink eyeshadow, but otherwise it turns out a dark burgundy, which makes my pale warm-toned skin look ill. It resembles Urban Decay's deluxe eyeshadow Sting, except Sting doesn't seem to have the blue that makes this so awful for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by lissalynn

Gorgeous, high-pigmented color. I didn't notice any real shimmer, but it's very soft...and you don't have to use much at all to get a vibrant, colorful eye...it really goes on pretty dark. Not something I'd wear everyday or to the office, but it's fun, flirty and playful. Definatly a shadow for night-time wear. I had a problem with it creasing, but everything creases on me. I'm going to try it with a base, and it will probably do better. Overall, I'd buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 6:53:00 PM More reviews by urbandecaychick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this on sale at the UD website for $7.99. Great bright fucshia color with tiny glitter. I recieved lots of complements wearing it. They said it was a different and unique color, just like my style. Yay. Too bad they discontinued this, I absolutely adore this color!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2005 8:05:00 AM More reviews by drcaligari

i love this. i wanted something like mac fuchsia pigment, but on me this looks more violet, a very bright, pinkish violet, while fuchsia pigment looks redder. i love this (repeat). it's pigmented and absolutely brilliant.

i'm starting to love ud more than mac.

(for reference, i'm ggg.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 5:26:00 PM More reviews by glitterpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a total UD eyeshadow junkie. I bought this back in January when I found out it was being discontinued. When I received this I was a little disappointed because it looked too similar to MAC's fuschia pigment, which I have a full jar of. But Big Bang is a little more reddish-rasberry deep hot pink, where MAC fuschia pigment is more blue toned medium fuschia pink. I like both, but Big Bang is waaaaaaaaay more pigmented. This is a color you never ever have to use wet. A tiny little bit goes such a long way, and the texture is super smooth, soft, perfect like most UD eyeshadows. It also doesn't crease or fade for nothing. I wore this to the county fair, with UD Lust on the lid, Big Bang in the crease and Midnight Cowboy on the browbone. When I got home at midnight my make-up looked as perfect as it did when I first applied it.
Great hot pink, not a wimpy color at all though. If you generally don't like bright pinks on your eyes then stay far away from this. But if you love pink eyeshadow like me, then it's a must have. Too bad that by the time I've reviewed this, it's been long gone. :P

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2005 6:21:00 PM More reviews by incompletekatie

This fuschia/burgendy eyeshadow is a beautiful colour. I don't use it often but when I do I always get a compliment. This eyeshadow has no glitter on me when I wear it. If you look very hard it has some slight glitter, but it's not very noticeable. It's soft and very pigmented. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2005 2:58:00 AM More reviews by hello__kitty

i have big bang in the older pot. I LOVE THIS COLOR, how could they discontinue it?? i weep for this shadow. it's so beatiful and velvety, i could just eat it up. it's gorgeous as a crease color with a hot pink or alone as a lid color if you're bold. the texture and wearability are amazing, i think ud makes some of the best shadow in the business. i'd defiately repurchase given the opportunity.