November 26, 2014 | 1704 users online

Masks - Queen Helene - Vitamin C + Honey

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by NumberSixBIITCHES

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: peels away dry skin
Cons: super sticky

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by bec318

This stuff stings my eyes like a MF(!) and I didn't put it anywhere near my eyes. Once I got over my eyes being on fire, the effect is that it slightly brightens but this is probably as a result of all the dead skin cells lifting away and not the Vitamin C, it slightly tightens (but just, just slightly) probably because of the peel off effect and it doesn't completely clear my pores (this is a job probably best left for exfoliators). So all in all, I probably won't repurchase, it is an okay mask, nothing great

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2009 5:21:00 PM More reviews by meruhasaea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore peel-offs. But this gave me a huge cystic bump/pimple on my cheek. It was so mortifying that I scratched it off! 5x uglier!! It's super super stcky and smells ok. Other then the fun of peeling it off, I will never buy this again. Thank god it was so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Yoboss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mask by Queen Helene. Everytime I use it I and others can see a tremendous difference in my skin. Not only is my skin smoother, brighter more even but it actually seems to improve the look of my large pores. It's one of the best masks that I've used.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2009 4:35:00 PM More reviews by hammevo

Everytime I get done using this, I'd feel my nose and it's sooo smooth. I think it get rids of the gunk that accumulates from the week. I use it once a week since I got semi sensitive skin and it does leave me glowing and smooth and softer. Will def repurchase, I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:41:00 PM More reviews by driandbrie

I really wanted to like this mask as I love Queen Helene products; however, I was extremely disappointed in this mask. The consistency was almost too sticky, making it very difficult to apply and rinse off the residue from my fingers. I also found that this mask caused me to break-out as well. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by foxysoxy804

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this stuff! I have so much fun peeling off masks, and this mask is by far the easiest to peel off. Doesn't break off while peeling or anything!!

Does the job...gets rid of dead skin cells. I use 2-3 times a week and have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin!

It is REALLY sticky but I don't care.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 8:20:00 PM More reviews by valentina555

i ordered this online along with the mint julep mask and scrub. also bought the mud pack mask, you can read my review for all those. i really love this mask. i wouldnt use it during a bad breakout, but as a weekly pick me up for the skin it's great. immediate results. the best thing about this mask is it peels off in just two go's. you dont spend ages peeling little sticky spots off your face; it's all gone in one top pull, and one bottom pull. easy peasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by softpinkbass

I love this mask. It smells nice and makes my face feel so much cleaner and softer. I just love it more than the mint julep mask. I love how it peels off, but keep it away from your hair! Peeling it reminds me of peeling off dried white glue from my fingers when I was little. Only with a nicer smell of citrus, instead of Elmers.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2008 3:59:00 AM More reviews by yumcheesy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pros: easy to peel off, smells great, definitely removed dead skin cells

Cons: very sticky and a little hard to apply

I don't really feel moisturized but I feel cleaner *shrug*