Yankee Candles Christmas Cookie

4.3

on 12/3/2014 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I own the small candle and fragrance oil. The small candles does not give out much fragrance, but the oil works well. This scent is so amazing, for those who likes bakery scents, this is so warm, buttery and smells like yummy cookies.

I get sick of scents like this two years back and now i got back into it again...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I always have this candle burning in my room at christmas time! The smell reminds me of when my mum's baking cookies <3 it has such a sweet, sugary smell (just like cookies) and is great for christmas time, especially if you love having the room smell like freshly bakes cookies!

on 12/4/2011 10:47:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i always have a Yankee Candle burning in my room. ALWAYS! i love transforming the atmosphere into my own little bubble. and this, transforms the atmosphere into pure dessert heaven. if you think; thick buttery vanilla, a HINT of coconut, buttercream, sugar and frosting. all in one amazing scent - well this is it! i don't know how anyone could not love this!
now to move on to quality. my pet peeve with Yankee Candles is, a weak throw, and the scent being different/watered down once lit. with this, the scent is just multiplied when lit, and the throw is amazing. this is such a nice thick, sweet gorgeous scent.
i feel like this does allude very well to a christmas cookie, because in the scent, you can actually smell the sugary frosting that usually comes in all those different colours on cakes and cookies, it's just mixed so nicely with as i previously said; buttery vanilla!
going on my list of favourites!

on 11/5/2011 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Smells nice, but not very strong. It has a light sugar cookie smell which is soft and sweet. No frosting scent in it to me, but it's ok, just wish it was stronger.

on 1/31/2011 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a good scent and I liked it until I smelt Kringle Cookie by the Kringle Candle company. The company of the son that used to be the owner of Yankee. Anyway, Christmas Cookie is good but, could be better.

on 1/24/2011 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this scent. I particulary like it during Christmastime. It is not sickningly sweet. Smells exactly like fresh baked sugar cookies.

on 1/23/2011 9:28:00 PM

I love pastry scents, but most of them go cloying fast. Christmas Cookie is the only one that always smells good to me. It's the smell of a kitchen where cookies are being baked, rather than the smell of actual frosted cookies, and so manages to be cozy rather than overly sweet.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

LOVE LOVE LOVE this candle! It wouldn't be Christmas at my house without it! It smells so sweet and inviting! You cannot go wrong picking one of these up :) And hey, if you don't like it, send it to meeee! ;)

Freshly baked cookies, hot and steaming on my kitchen countertop Ė thatís what this candle smells like. I swear I feel myself gaining weight when I smell this candle Ė the fragrance is that sweet. Itís strong, too!

on 1/26/2010 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i'm very disappointed in this product. i heard alot about Yankee Candle's quality and decided to make the jump and purchase this. This is my first purchase with the company. it smells great in the jar but once lit, i can't smell it unless i hover over the candle.

Popular Candles