December 20, 2014 | 1596 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Light Eye Contour Lightening Cream SPF15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 5:49:00 PM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Update Feb. 2013:
I was so harsh in rating this product , maybe I haven't given it enough time to work ..I used it for the past two months under my concealer & before going to work every morning ( I go to work with bare face only moisturiser & lipbalm ) and it showed decent results , my dark circles are reduced now , much lighter skin around them , but they are still there ..The best result I have so far is improving the skin itself under my eyes , now it's taught , and not a single small line or dryness ,honestly. Maybe it's the SPF 15 in it ..or maybe I am sleeping better now ..a combination of both perhaps ..Anyways , I may buy again if trying other brands failed .
* This is my first review ,I have added two lippies .
Disappointment ! ...This is my first eyecream ..I never have had any problems with my eyearea , till maybe a year ago ..I have deep-set eyes , with very delicate skin underneath it ..I began to notice that dark circles were increasing , so I have started to use concealers but I thought of solving the problem with a treatment rather than covering it ..I thought this would be better as it has SPF 15 ..but the results are almost NOTHING , in fact I feel my circles are getting worse ! ...I only like it -sometimes - under my concealer ..so I am giving two lippies , but then again I think any other eyecream would be the same ..at least ...So I will try the one from Avon one next time (it's the same price in the promotion ! )

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 3:00:00 AM More reviews by ambodidi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was a surprise. I got it on a trip overseas, it is not available in Australia. A relative commented on my undereye circles and gave me a tube. I was too polite to decline, and had to try it because he kept asking me if I'd tried it! Dark circles make you look like you're ill, so people do comment on them.
It actually started to show an improvement in about 10 days. My dark circles haven't disappeared, but they are about 50% lighter. The only other products which have been anywhere as good or better have been Jan Marini Factor A Eyes and Teamine, both of which are much more expensive. It may not work for everyone, as we know there are different kinds of dark circles, but it's so cheap that it's worth a try. I don't know how long it'll help, it may well hit a plateau at some point. It's not moisturising enough, so you will probably have to layer it on with a more creamy eye cream, unless you have oily skin.
Edited 16/7/09-It just stopped working one day!
There is a new, similar, perhaps identical product with a roller applicator, which I am now trying.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Honeystar

Im almost done with my tube, it didnt lighten up my dark circles. I like that it has spf and it does make my concealer goes on smoother but this cream make my undereyes break out with milla/ oil seeds.

Not going to purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2006 7:51:00 PM More reviews by est_elle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It lightens my dark eye circles abit. but I like it cuz it absorbs very easily, grease-free. Quite affordable too.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2006 11:48:00 PM More reviews by luvwannie_oppa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

its an ok product .. it onli lightens my dark circles a little ... and yes makeup do goes smoothly when the cream is applied...
just wished that the cream is able to lighten more..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2006 1:56:00 AM More reviews by stephiez88

Light and easily absorbed. Have been using it for very long now - going on my 6th tube. Really good for in the mornings as its not too heavy - eyemake up goes on well after.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2006 7:29:00 PM More reviews by joiedevivre29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

an ok product. didn't do much for my eyes in the long term. i got it because i wanted lighten the undersides of my eyes and get rid of the double-eyebags that appeared whenever i smiled.. this only helped for about half an hour after i put it on. not much lightening effect, and i felt it made my eyes more puffy over the day. pleasant smell and nice to apply, but i feel my eyes are better off without it. not much good as a moisturiser for eyes either. not a repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2004 10:48:00 AM More reviews by chibi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i quite like this product. it is quite light and does not cause any millia seeds for me. helps to lighten my dark eyerings by a bit..but then again, my dark eyerings are permanent @@ ..kekeke..

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2004 8:28:00 AM More reviews by jpayumiboa_hitonara_saira_dup

A rather effective product-- it only lightened my dark circles subtlely, but left my eye contour area luminated, smooth & moisturised. The SPF 15 is a great bonus, & just for this I recommend you check it out and use it as a sunscreen cum eye treatment for the eye area. Unique gingko-citrus scent. Not purchasing this again, cause I wish to come across other more expensive but very effective treatments.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

The 'Light' range was launched in Asia over January and is meant to be a skin lightening range. I purchased the eye cream simply because it had broad spectrum sun protection. Overall this is a pretty average eye cream (I even prefer my Clinique one over this). I havent noticed any difference in my dark circles. It's nothing special and I'm still after a decent eye cream+spf, will try the Estee Lauder Daywear one next I think.