April 18, 2014 | 1491 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Yves Saint Laurent - Instant Pur Instant Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by kandycool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is expensive I was given it as a present. it is oily two tone eye make up remover which you shake. it does last forever and does remove waterproof makeup. I would buy again despite the price. a little luxury product.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by TootsDiva84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample pack, i must say it removes eye makeup very well but left my eyes blurry for 20 mins. At first i thought it was just because i fell asleep in my makeup and tried to remove it but same thing happened when i used it at night the following day. For the price i feel this product is a waste of time! Many other removers that work much better for way less. I will stick to my sephora eye make up remover.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got a sample of this with a YSL purchase. Personally I dislike any oily eye makeup remover, I'm pretty happy with my L'oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover which is like using a water based toner. It did the job without iritation but I hated the residue it left behind.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

Nice eye makeup remover, does the job without stinging or leaving residue. BUT it costs $30.00 which is a ridiculous price for something you can buy for $2.00 from Walmart. Since I had a sample size of this I am glad I tried it, but will not be paying $30.00 for this. I will stick with my just-as-good Equate remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

I got this as a free sample with my recent Sephora purchase as well. It works great to remove my japanese tube mascara which only comes off with an oil based remover. This works like a charm without requiring any tugging and the best part is that it doesn't leave the eye area greasy. I can open my eyes with this on and it doesn't cause my eyes to blur or anything. The only problem is that it's so expensive and I know I can find something just as effective for way less money. So I doubt I would repurchase but I would highly recommend for those lucky ones with an unlimited budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by fragilesong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this in a sample size with my last order from Sephora. It is my favorite eye makeup remover, but I don't know if I can justify paying $30 for it after the sample runs out. It's very efficient, removing every last trace of mascara, liner, and shadow from my lids, and it really only takes a couple of swipes and I'm done. I'm on a strict no-buy right now, so I'm not sure if I will repurchase this afterward or not. I have my Neutrogena eye makeup remover I can use in the meantime, until the no-buy runs out, and it will give me plenty of time to compare and see.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 10:27:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

This is waaaaaaaay too expensive. BUT - it does the job. I normally use jojoba oil to remove my eye makeup at night. I love jojoba because it removes every last trace and leaves my eye area conditioned. The only issue with jojoba is it does leave some residue so if you are going to do your makeup again right after, it might smudge. The YSL remover gets off every last trace in a few swipes, leaves the eye area soft but not greasy at all, ready for your next eye 'do, but moisturized enough that the area does not become red or irritated (unlike many other eye makeup removers). I like the bottle and love the clean-looking aqua color and do not mind shaking the blue and clear liquids together. I actually enjoy using this product. I got a huge sample of this when I purchased another ridiculously expensive YSL item. As much as I like this, this is a real luxury item and I don't think I would purchase this again for myself.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2009 7:55:00 AM More reviews by FleurDefendue

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased it recently just to try it, since I was low on my Helena Rubinstein's HG eye makeup remover. I can't say that I am satisfied. I had to wipe and almost rub my eyes 2-3 times for it to remove just eyeshadow and non-waterproof mascara. Also, although it was not at all irritating at the moment, in the morning I had a "heavy feeling" on my eye area for some hours (and that remover was the only thing that I had changed in my skincare routine). In addition, it is more expensive than the HR one and 25ml less, too. I won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2009 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Boffan

I love this product.... it truly gets all my eye makeup off. The residue after wiping is not too oily, and easily washed away with gentle cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2008 5:35:00 AM More reviews by MB418

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I quite like this eye makeup remover as it is not too oily. However, because of that, I would need to rewipe my eyes for a couple of times, but I must say it leaves no residue.

I have not actually tried it for removing waterproof mascara though. Will update later. Try it for removing waterproof mascara, fantastic!