October 26, 2014 | 964 users online

Moisturizers - Yves Saint Laurent - Hydra Tech Optimum Hydration Lotion SPF8

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by azndolleyes

This product sucks!although it is lotion, but it is still oily for combination skin,besides the smell is tooo strong.I will never buy it anymore.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2005 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Claudette9

This lotion feels lovely when it first goes on but the hydration just does not last. I have combination to dry skin and I would have to apply this stuff 2 or 3 times a day to get the required moisture into my skin. It has an SPF 8 but frankly here in New Zealand that just is not enough, I would have to wear a stronger sunscreen over this. The scent is overwhelming and not to my liking at all, although I have smelt worse. I used it for less than a week and it has now joined the multitude of *products to give away* that I hide in my bathroom cabinet.
Overall this is not a good lotion, there are serveral others I would recommend above this...Estee Lauder Daywear and Clarins Multi-active both are better. I have now changed to a cream due to the dry component in my combination skin and wont ever use the product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/10/2004 8:21:00 PM More reviews by thinmalay

I get this GWP when i am purchase Absolute Purete mask. Well.. i dont like it much since the strong 'soapy scent'. And the hydrating just so - so.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 1:19:00 AM More reviews by PradaPrincess

A light milky fluid texture which absorbs in quickly. I find this isnt hydrating enough for my dehydrated combination skin and the SPF is a bit disappointing if you're going to rely on this solely for sun protection. As with all YSL products, heavily fragranced. Overall a fairly average product.