November 23, 2014 | 2103 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Sparkler Pen for Lips

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2006 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ironosora

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If these weren't a RIP product, I'd buy them again. I have the pen in Dyanmite. It has a slight blueberry flavour and scent to it, but nothing spectacular. It gives a nice shine and pretty feel, but its not very sparkly. I don't likc tacky, sticky glosses at all, so I was very fond of this because it didn't feel lile glue. See if they have more at discountbeautystore or online somewhere, because these were a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by aaliyahfan12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have the sparkler pen in bombshell and it works great. It goes on smooth and has a lasting shine. The best part is the fruit scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2005 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sietz

I bought the blue tinted gloss labeled "Dynamite" at Sephora. When I put it on my lips, i loved the slight blueberry flavor to the gloss. It did not however give my lips an icy look. It is basically a clear gloss when you apply it with the brush wand. For ten dollers, i could buy two or three different clear glosses. If I had it my way, I would also make the brush applicater a bit smaller. The long brush is a bit flimsy when applying. Even though this is a fun product, I would not buy it again. I would much rather spend my money on some different products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 12:37:00 AM More reviews by kookykitty

I love these Urban Decay Sparkler for Lips! I own Flare(soft pink w/ tons of silvery shimmer) and Firecracker(red w/ loads of golden shimmer). They are almost identical to Stila Lip Glazes except these are only $10 and definitely less sticky and tacky. Although they are not as tacky, the staying power is decent lasting about 2-3 hours on me. I agree with the reviewer below that the glitter is not gritty and it really compliments the color very well adding a nice shine to the already gorgeous color and sheen of the gloss. I will definitely be buying more of these wonderful Sparklers for Lips! Bombshell(shimmery bronzey berry)--you're next! :D