Natural Esscents All Body Scrubs[Discontinued]

on 11/23/2004 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This scrub *does not* foam at all. It is made with oil, sugar, and fragrance. That's it. You can make the same thing at home if you want, but at least the prices are very fair in that it is $15 for a 16oz jar, which is only a tiny bit more than what it would cost to make it. Here's the recipe: 1) Sweet Almond oil, $5 for 8oz? at Whole Foods, or $5 for 16oz from a soap supply website. OR you can even use olive oil. 2) Fragrance oil, $5 from a soap supply site, Whole Foods, or the soap section of a craft store. You only need ~10 drops. 3) Sugar. $0, from your cabinet. 4) Mix 2 part sugar, 1 part oil, plus ~10 drops fragrance per 8oz. Stir. 5) You can add shredded soap to make it soapy.

on 11/17/2004 11:32:00 AM

Absolutely the BEST scrubs ever!!
And all the scents ive tried are fabulous! I do think Sugar Limone is my most favorite but I also adore the one she has every Valentine's Day...honey cake? Oh my gosh its Delish!! I stock up!
And now wedding cake and triple chocolate decadence!!!
Truly the very best scrub ive ever used...love the sugar the best but adore the salt as well. Cotton Candy is my fave salt scrub!

on 6/9/2004 1:47:00 PM

This is a very nice scrub. I have the Sunshine scent, a fruity scent, not too heavy. It's not very oily, which is good for me becaused I don't like the very oily scrubs. And it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and moisturized.