September 18, 2014 | 1769 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - The Afterglow-Oil-Free Smoothing Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2008 5:11:00 PM More reviews by ejtannster

My boyfriend found this, no box but unopened container, in his house when he moved in, so I relished the opportunity to road test a new product. I put it on my legs after I shave and I feel like it does reduce the bumps that would normally emerge. I'm putting it on my face now, since I had a gnarly zit that I dried up with 10% lotion. The zit is all dried up but so is my skin, so I put this on and it feels much better. I'm not 100% behind the product, and since it was free I didn't pay for it so I don't know if I'd repurchase it, but I'll keep using it and keep updating the review.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2003 11:19:00 PM More reviews by desiree_e

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've only just got this stuff and used it once. I liked how it worked very much and would certainly buy it again. I can't use many ingredients topically on my skin, but luckily, miraculously, I am able to use this! Otherwise I'd probably agree with some of the other reviewers and follow their recipe (but I can't use aspirin or rosewater).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2002 5:57:00 PM More reviews by posteverything

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ohh, I like this stuff. Works very well to smooth my skin, but the smell is a little obnoxious. (I think it's supposed to be fragrance free, but it smells like some gross chemicals)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2001 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This worked well for me. The fragrance was a bit irritating, but I agree with MargaretD below - aspirin, glycerin and some water will have the same effect at 1/10 of the price of this product or Tend Skin. For as often as I use it - um, rarely - this simply isn't worth it.