April 23, 2014 | 1967 users online

Moisturizers - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Face Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by plasticfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry/normal combination skin and have tried all different moisturizers from all natural products to expensive department store brands. This is the only one that has not irritated my skin. It has softened my skin and decreased the redness I have in the area near my nose and mouth. I have been using this product for about one month and I am extremely happy with the results it has given me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by visee

Hmm.. I think my skin doesn't take well to Bobbi Brown skin care products. Tried this along with the Hydrating Eye Cream and hated them both. The scent of this is really strong and chemical. While the cream seems to have a light texture, it is really greasy and sits on my skin long after application and doesn't get absorbed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by jorjagal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love what this does for my 68 year old skin. My skin feels great and I love the compliments. Makeup goes on beautifully after using cream. Got samples at a BB counter several years ago ... now I can't live without it. For me, it is expensive but worth every penny. My skin is SO sensitive so it is a joy to have a product that works and doesn't irritate my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by insearchofagoodproduct

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. The sales lady behind the counter gave me a small sample to last me a week. It helped my dry skin during the winter months look great beneath my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by najah83

I know this is a stellar product for super dry , sensitive skin.
Why?
Because my sensitive, dry, flaky, patchy, tired looking, foundaiton hating skin wore this one day after work after having spent a long time in the bittercold when my skin was at its worst and- ta da!- i applied this, let it soak, then a layer of studio sculpt foundation which doesn't stand a chance in hell on my skin when its dry/mid winter and i expected it to flake and crumble over my skin but it glided on all smooth and dewy like never before thanks to this bobbi brown product that does what it says on the tin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely whipped consistency and light cucumber scent - feels lush and luxurious on application. This is my favorite face cream so far. I love that it is light enough to use during the day under makeup and hydrating enough for nighttime. It pairs well with my sunscreen and any treatment serums I use. I find that it doesn't deplete as fast as other 1.7oz higher end moisturizers I've tried, so the price ($52) is fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Sixfigs757

The consistency is a mix of a gel moisturizer and a luxurious creamy moisturizer. I have combination skin (oily T zone, dry cheeks) and have sampled several moisturizers i.e. Darphin gel moisturizer, BB hydrating gel moisturizer, hope in a jar, sephora moisturizer. I noticed a difference the first night, balanced skin all over, dewey not oily, and radiant. I plan on buying this product again and making it a consistent part of my cleansing regimen.

To Note:
I use this product with the following in my skin care regimen:
Clarisonic Mia
Bobbi Cream Cleanser
P50 Toner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by sealegg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I like how this makes my face feel. This product is the most expensive of my make up products, but I fell in love with it. The cream lasts forever, and it sits well on my face depending how much you use. You don't have to use a lot, that's what makes it last a long time. It feels light on my face, and keeps make up on all day.I'll buy it again, until I find a cheaper and one that works just as effective.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 2:19:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

Got this as a sample and since it's still dry winter weather at the time this review was written, I decided to give it a try, and used it for three days consecutively, applying it morning and night. It does do what it's intended to do, and it is very hydrating and probably works well for dry to normal skin types. Since my skin is dry during the winter this worked out alright for me and kept my skin hydrated for hours. However, I can't imagine using this face cream during the summer when my skin is its oiliest, as this would probably sit on my skin too long and feel heavy.

Although I was only sampling this cream, the key issue I have with it that would be preventing me from buying it at all, besides the high price, is that it smells very strongly of chemicals and alcohol! I usually dismiss any sort of fragrance since I don't have sensitivity to fragrances, but this just reeks! In the evening after exfoliating my facial skin, I also tried applying this cream over it before sleeping and I would feel a slightly burning sensation possibly due to the freshly exfoliated skin and its contact with a product that contains a considerable amount of alcohol that it could cause a slight burn.

It was worth the try but I'm definitely not giving this a second chance. If you have sensitive skin or sensitivity to fragrance, I'd advise staying away from this, as it is mild and not gentle, and harsh to your nose!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Might be beneficial for those with very dry skin. This sat on top of my skin for hours, leaving a greasy fell on my face. There are much better moisturizers available than this.