September 3, 2014 | 1095 users online

Moisturizers - Bobbi Brown - Hydrating Face Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Needed to up my skincare routine since I just turned 40 and my skin has become quite dry and nothing had been working and it was difficult to find a moisturizer with no spf since that makes my face breakout.. Was taking a walk around Nordstrom and a very helpful sales girl asked me if I had any questions that lead her to suggest some Bobbi Brown products for me....
One being this moisturizer From the moment she put it on Good Lord my skin drank it in like no tomorrow.. Bought on the spot along with the Hydrating Tonic and Eye Cream...
Very Pricey well worth it though.. Will have to see how my sensitive skin reacts to it but so far so good....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 10:23:00 AM More reviews by EleBees

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin that is also sensitive. I'm not acne prone, but I do get red dry/itchy patches, especially if I'm not properly moisturizing my face. Ever since I started using this moisturizer a few weeks ago, I see a noticeable and positive change on my skin. The redness has gone down considerably, and it looks dewy and a lot more 'glowy'. A little bit goes a long way so I still have quite a bit left. I had been using Neutogrena's "Oil-Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin" for the longest time, but I never felt truly moisturized. Then I tried Clinique's "Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief" gel moisturizer for a few weeks, but it did nothing for my particular skin. Upon a recommendation from the BB representative at Sephora I got this - and I'm soooo glad I did! The ONLY thing I wish were different is the packaging - it would be nice to have a pump, instead of having to scoop it out. But that's just me nit-picking.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/24/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by MxTina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ladies please help me out. I bought this because I was desperate and thought it would be ok. I don't really like it.

What do I use? What do I get?

I'm not really for a lot of chemicals on the face but if you really recommend it I will.

I have delicate white skin which gets quite dry and dehydrated - except for t zones.

I want to fix my skin's dryness without it feeling gooey and blocking my pores. Please help,

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by plasticfashion

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry/normal combination skin and have tried all different moisturizers from all natural products to expensive department store brands. This is the only one that has not irritated my skin. It has softened my skin and decreased the redness I have in the area near my nose and mouth. I have been using this product for about one month and I am extremely happy with the results it has given me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by visee

Hmm.. I think my skin doesn't take well to Bobbi Brown skin care products. Tried this along with the Hydrating Eye Cream and hated them both. The scent of this is really strong and chemical. While the cream seems to have a light texture, it is really greasy and sits on my skin long after application and doesn't get absorbed.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by jorjagal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love what this does for my 68 year old skin. My skin feels great and I love the compliments. Makeup goes on beautifully after using cream. Got samples at a BB counter several years ago ... now I can't live without it. For me, it is expensive but worth every penny. My skin is SO sensitive so it is a joy to have a product that works and doesn't irritate my skin.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by insearchofagoodproduct

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. The sales lady behind the counter gave me a small sample to last me a week. It helped my dry skin during the winter months look great beneath my foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 2:31:00 PM More reviews by najah83

I know this is a stellar product for super dry , sensitive skin.
Why?
Because my sensitive, dry, flaky, patchy, tired looking, foundaiton hating skin wore this one day after work after having spent a long time in the bittercold when my skin was at its worst and- ta da!- i applied this, let it soak, then a layer of studio sculpt foundation which doesn't stand a chance in hell on my skin when its dry/mid winter and i expected it to flake and crumble over my skin but it glided on all smooth and dewy like never before thanks to this bobbi brown product that does what it says on the tin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely whipped consistency and light cucumber scent - feels lush and luxurious on application. This is my favorite face cream so far. I love that it is light enough to use during the day under makeup and hydrating enough for nighttime. It pairs well with my sunscreen and any treatment serums I use. I find that it doesn't deplete as fast as other 1.7oz higher end moisturizers I've tried, so the price ($52) is fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Sixfigs757

The consistency is a mix of a gel moisturizer and a luxurious creamy moisturizer. I have combination skin (oily T zone, dry cheeks) and have sampled several moisturizers i.e. Darphin gel moisturizer, BB hydrating gel moisturizer, hope in a jar, sephora moisturizer. I noticed a difference the first night, balanced skin all over, dewey not oily, and radiant. I plan on buying this product again and making it a consistent part of my cleansing regimen.

To Note:
I use this product with the following in my skin care regimen:
Clarisonic Mia