July 22, 2014 | 1260 users online

Lipstick - Avon - Ultra Color Rich Renewable Lipstick In Sheer Rose

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Lauraoperagirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipstick was a bit dry when used with no lipbalm, but its colour is so intense! I don't usually wear lipsticks, but I use this for special nights out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2010 9:48:00 AM More reviews by yoursummerstar

I don't usually use much lipstick, but I got this one because I wanted the free product that came with it. I was thinking of giving it to my mom or a friend, but it's a good thing I decided to try it first.

I love it! It's just the right shade for my lips, shimmery and moisturizing. You know how, sometimes, lipstick weighs too heavy and doesn't feel right on your lips? This doesn't do that! Also, it doesn't fade easily; although you do have to reapply after eating or drinking.

*edit: The color I got was Sheer Pink, not Sheer Rose. Oops.

The sleek black tube also adds some points, as it doesn't look cheap or easily breakable ( I haven't tested that part, yet, though).

Overall, this is a good product for such a low price. :) Will definitely repurchase in other colors and for friends! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2006 7:57:00 PM More reviews by jezzica

I love love LOVE! this lipstick. It is ultra smooth, and the color lasts. It has everything you'd want, it's bright, shiny, and slightly shimmery. I seriously recommend this. You have to try it:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 7:20:00 PM More reviews by amykelley

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received samples of Sheer Rose and Sheer Pink with another purchase, and I was so impressed that I purchased full-sized tubes. Sheer Rose is a very natural medium pink that's slightly darker than my lip color, and Sheer Pink is a light-to-medium shimmery pink. Both are SPF 15. They do need reapplication during the day since they're not long-lasting formulas, but that's a price I'm willing to pay for something that moisturizes my lips instead of drying them out like most brands. They're a steal at $2.99 on AVON.com.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Maaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick. It's your average pink and...that's about it for the color. The texture is very creamy, IMO. It has a little bit of a shine, but it's really just color. It lasted about three hours before feeling dry, but the color could've probably lasted to about five hours, at least I think. That's why I took off one lipstick. Also, this color basically matches the color of my lips so it only made them a little pinker. I look better in peach or coral, so I'll probably purchase in a different color when I purchase again. Still think it's a good lipstick, though, if this review sounds a bit negative ^.^