Revlon Wet/Dry Eyeliner in Chocolate Bar

on 3/1/2009 6:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The best color. I miss this liner.

on 6/4/2008 11:11:00 AM

This is probably my HG brown liner. It's the one I always grab when I need a polished, sophicated look. It's the perfect dark brown shade. It lasts all day on me.I even had a customer comment at work once the my liner looked tattooed on, it was so perfect. Sadly, I bought this at Big Lots so I know it's discontinued. It's shame it's discontinued. I'm going to have to search for more and stock up.

on 6/12/2005 11:40:00 AM

I love the texture and the color of this liner. It's soft enough to smudge, but not so soft that it smears right off. The color is just right to create a natural but polished look, it shows up but isn't as intense as a black brown liner. I'm constantly trying new eyeliners, mainly for different colors but this is the one I use for my everyday look.

on 3/12/2005 9:52:00 PM

I love this liner for its soft brown hue and its soft texture! I buy this in bulk!

This is a reasonably priced (about $6) medium brown liner with gold shimmer. It's easy to line with this, since it doesn't skip or drag. Fades before I've had it on for 7 hours, but oh well.