August 31, 2014 | 1516 users online

Makeup Brushes - BeneFit Cosmetics - Shadow Contour Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2012 5:35:00 AM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I hope I am reviewing the right brush as it called a Powder Shadow Brush here in the UK. Any way, I absolutely adore this brush! It really picks up a lot of product and helps me where I need a lot of coverage (so no good for detailed work). Its soft and fluffy without being floppy, washes and reshapes well and has no fallout! Adore this brush, even though it is pricey here in the Uk (£17.50, so around $28ish, I just hate the way the UK is so badly ripping us off when it comes to cosmetics, and in most cases you can't even return something!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Sour

A great eye shadow brush. Itís very soft, despite its harsh appearance. It gives me the effect I want without too much hassle. Itís also firm enough for me to draw out the look I want. It doesnít hog the eye shadow unlike most eye shadow brushes. HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2004 7:18:00 AM More reviews by hiyashinsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a good brush. Got it for my birthday last year, and it is a wonderful eyeshadow brush. It's soft, and it spreads the color evenly.

Wouldn't repurchase, because it's a brush. You can't run out of brush! ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2003 8:01:00 PM More reviews by Angelgirl161822

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brush. I stole it from my mom and then lost it. Without it, I realized I couldn't get the crease look I wanted. So I bought her a replacement and bought one for me too. The bristles are firm (but not hard or sharp), short and rounded. I don't have much of a crease for some reason, so if I try to add color to contour there and the brush is too big or floppy, I get too wide a stripe of color and it looks silly. This brush makes it easy for me to keep the color in the very tiny area of my crease. Love this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2003 9:38:00 AM More reviews by eka8098

This is an awesome makeup brush. It's soft but still firm. I usually use this for spreading nude eyeshadow on my entire eyelid. This brush spreads colour very evenly. This was a great purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 1:39:00 AM More reviews by BeneFitBabe1345

I just went on my latest excursion to the BeneFit boutique on Fillmore in SF and have been once again filled with delight at the goodies they filled my paper purple handbag with. But I got this brush because I was told that it was a must-have for cream and powder shadows! They. Were. Right.!!! I love the thickness of the bristles and that it has this perfectly rounded head. They handle is a nice taupe color and it has a good grip. Once again a great buy from BeneFit! Lovin' it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2003 10:12:00 PM More reviews by cvogue

This brush, like the other BeneFit e/s brush is nice and soft but seems a little big for applying e/s. It was one of my first brush buys, so will keep looking for that HG of e/s brushes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

I don't mind this little brush at all. It's not as long-bristled as the Stila version, which makes it's use a little restricted. But it's soft and plush, and perfect for depositing a base color, or even using to push a deeper liner shade into the lashline. Good for the price, IMO.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2002 8:04:00 PM More reviews by Girlie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I felt like the brush got more shadow than I did. It seemed like I always had to use the shadows wet to get any color at all I know now that it was just this brush. A let down like most BeneFit products.