July 30, 2014 | 1999 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by xoxmissmegandawnxox

love this scent smells identical to juice bars cotton candy which was my signature until they discontinued it so in love with this stuff!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ChoiLatte

I bought this because people were raving about it on MUA and Fragrantica.
It turned out to be a big mistake

Pros:
- smells nice in the bottle
-- smells like Pink Sugar but toned down

Cons:
- when you spray it, it smells completely different
-- it smells NOTHING like cotton candy
-- I thought it was because of my body odor, but it still smells foul when I spray it in the air
- smell is strong at first
-- after 10 minutes, the smell disappears
--- but if it's sprayed on clothes, it lasts FOREVER

I'm never going to buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I bought this and tried to like it because of the great reviews but I cannot stand this smell. Its just too strong and gives me nausea. I DO understand why people would like this scent though. Great value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim and I agree that it is a fun, girly, and playful fragrance. It smells exactly like cotton candy from the fair and has decent longevity on the skin. I don't see myself wearing this everyday, but when I need a nice positive mental boost or have a simple craving for some cotton candy, I can reach for this. It has simple notes and doesn't have the licorice undertone of Pink Sugar. It looks like they changed the bottle from what it looked like years ago. I paid about nine dollars for this at Walgreens but I'm pretty sure you can find this cheaper at other retailers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Kimber7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent for my children. ALL of the 5th graders where this and it's very lovely, clean and sweet :) I cannot recommend it for an adult purely because the entire 5th grade smells like it so think of tweens when I smell it. Very nice and long last, great price too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by valval84

Smells just like cotton candy, carry it in your purse. It has the same scent quality as bath and body works/ victorias secret. . Youthful not immature. If a man smells this on you he is most likely thinking you have high energy, excitment and playfulness. The price is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by BronzedBabe91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I happened to see this one day when I was in line at Walgreens. I figured I'd buy it since I love the smell of cotton candy. I love this stuff. It smells like pure cotton candy. It has amazing staying power and the scent doesn't change throughout the day. It smells like a body spray version of Gale Hayman's Delicious Cotton Candy. I would definitely buy this spray again. It's also a lot cheaper than the body sprays at Victoria's Secret.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by lizjoness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cotton candy scent! It smells EXACTLY like cotton candy! I've smelled many and this one definitely smells the best. While it is more of an immature scent, it is still delicious and I always get compliments on it. If you want a more sophisticated cotton candy smell I would recommend Pink Sugar by Aquolina, although I think this one smells much better. If you love super sweet perfumes, this one is for you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My daughter (age 7) has a small bottle of this on her dresser that had always turned me off at first spritz-- that Dimetapp-grape topnote made me write it off as impossibly fruity, sticky, and cheap. My daughter has never put this on her body, just sprayed it into the air for atmospheric effect, so I never had a chance to catch it on the drydown.

But lo, at age 41 I've developed a taste for gourmand scents-- BS Fantasy being my favorite-- so the other day I tried a squirt of Cotton Candy Fantasy down my shirt and... wow! It's pretty good!

The grape-soda note dissipates soon enough, leaving an absolutely spot-on, silky, pouffy cotton-candy ambience that really does make me want to lick myself. This stuff is so sweet and so viscerally girly, it makes Britney's Fantasy seem positively arid and intellectual. However, it is not sickening in the least, probably because it's a body spray and not an EDP. It's just yummy and fun, and remarkably well-done. I can even get away with this at work, because it's light and settles close to the skin after an hour or so.

I took off one lippie because I dislike the new packaging Parfums de Coeur is using for this. The curvilinear bottle with the dancing-fairies cap and stars on the label was cutesy and a better fit for the pink-fairytale-fantasy contents.

And btw, this is the only Body Fantasies spray I like. The others are like cheap scented candles or Glade.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by yankeerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I crack up when I read...I'm too old for this product, and the poster is in their 20's!!! I'm 50...yes 50, and I rock this scent. But I do not use it alone...because its sweet, it mixes extremely well with Bulgari Black which is one of my HG's. BB is extremely sexy, smokey, and leathery, but sometimes I just want to "girly" it up a bit. Thats where body fantasies cotton candy comes in. Just a quick spray on the back of my neck and I'm smelling sweet, yet sexy. Can't beat that.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No