Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This stuff is absolutely divine! I am a scent/perfume fanatic and I love super sweet smells. This stuff smells almost identical to cotton candy but even sweeter! I actually smelt this on a co worker. I was very impressed when she showed me this bottle! I have had a couple of these fragrances in the past and have been impressed by the silage and longevity of them. In my opinion this lasts as long as my Victoria's Secret body sprays but obviously not as long as a perfume. I adore Cotton Candy/Sugary sweet smells (Pink Sugar etc) and I'm happy to have found something I can pair with Pink Sugar. I also just orders Gale Delicious Cotton Candy perfume on Amazon and I'm very excited to try them out together. I asked my boyfriend what I smelt like and he went "MMM, like candy!" Men love this scent and to me this Cotton Candy body spray is a mature version of stuff I used as a kid. It doesn't smell synthetic or fake like a lot of Cotton Candy body sprays out there. This doesn't last crazy long so it's good to have a couple of bottles one for the car and one for your purse. I like to spray this before bed just because it smells so yummy. If they made this as a perfume it would be my signature scent.

on 5/19/2015 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Ah, the middle school dance team days...dousing myself in this scent after practice was standard. That being said, I think this is an adorable, syrupy sweet scent. It does not get any sweeter than this...this is pure sugary cotton candy, my friends. However, if you like sweet scents and don't mind the minimal lasting power of this, go for it! It's a fun fragrance I like to keep stashed in my closet or car to spray on my seats or clothes. I like to spray it on my wrists before I go to bed too. You can't really go wrong with this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This one is definitely a "throwback" for me! I used to wear this when I was in high school. Everytime I would get out of athletics, I would spray this from head to toe, and get crazy with it! I can remember people telling me "I could smell you coming" but in a good way! This stuff is soooooo sweet! It could be Britney Spears' fantasy cousin! This is super cheap too, which is another bonus! I don't care if I am 16 or 56 or 86 this is always going to be a favorite!

after it "sets" on the skin it has a nice smell that doesn't last long. smells very baby prostitute-esque. when you first spray it it smells like grape koolaid. luckily after 2 or 3 mins it starts to smell like cotton candy. it lacks the "burnt" quality pink sugar has leaving it very one-dimensional and cheap smelling.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Oh gosh, do not buy this product. First off I am by absolutely no means a fragrance connoisseur, in fact I tend to like quite childish sweet smells which is exactly why I bought this product. I had tried Sephora's strawberry perfume which btw, is absolutely gorgeous and smells exactly like Haribo Strawbs, but sadly is only available in France. I was told that this scent was a dupe for that which I stupidly believed. I'm disappointed as this crap cost me almost 10 altogether to get it shipped to the UK. Cotton candy this ain't. I can only describe the smell as...Strawberry Calpol, or that ghastly artificial strawberry penicillin the doctor used to give you as a child when you were sick. Everytime I spray this my family yells at me to stop because it seems to make everyone queasy! It smells sweet but not in a good way. The top note is an acrid raspberry syrup scent, with some weird unnecessary floral thrown in, and the base note is like burnt plastic rather than sugar. In fact, this smells EXACTLY like this cheap generic 99p body spray that my classmates used to buy from the pharmacy near my high school and drench themselves in after every gym class. That's exactly what it reminds me of: high school P.E. Not exactly something I want to be reminded of!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this body spray! The first initial spray smells bad, but don't let that fool you. Once it dries down it really does smell like sweet cotton candy. It's amazing. It's a very warm, sweet cotton candy scent with notes of vanilla. I know a lot of people give this body spray lots of crap for being a little girl only scent & things like that just because it's been around forever, but there is nothing wrong with wearing this. Especially for us gourmand fragrance lovers. When I wear this it just smells so pretty. Lots of people don't like sweet scents though, and it makes them sick so if you're one of them don't try this. This is one of those scents that you'll either love it or you won't. I personally really love this a lot.

on 10/17/2014 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Yuck this makes my stomach turn so bad.
Horrible horrible scent. Not at all cotton candy just very strong sweet fake scent.
Not even a sugar type scent just very bad.

on 8/10/2014 10:11:00 AM

I bought this stuff after not using any Body Fantasies products since elementary or middle school. It's such a nostalgic scent for me. I love the playful girly sweetness it has. It's not overly saccarhine and dries down nicely. The initial grape smell which I don't care for disappears in less than a minute. I took one lippie away on packaging because I miss the old bottle design with the fairies on the lid. The new design seems very bland and uninspired. It's also impossible to find the smaller size in stores now.

love this scent smells identical to juice bars cotton candy which was my signature until they discontinued it so in love with this stuff!!!!!!!

on 3/15/2014 12:47:00 PM

I bought this because people were raving about it on MUA and Fragrantica.
It turned out to be a big mistake

Pros:
- smells nice in the bottle
-- smells like Pink Sugar but toned down

Cons:
- when you spray it, it smells completely different
-- it smells NOTHING like cotton candy
-- I thought it was because of my body odor, but it still smells foul when I spray it in the air
- smell is strong at first
-- after 10 minutes, the smell disappears
--- but if it's sprayed on clothes, it lasts FOREVER

I'm never going to buy this again.

Popular Fragrances