November 24, 2014 | 1673 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 10:33:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Yuck this makes my stomach turn so bad.
Horrible horrible scent. Not at all cotton candy just very strong sweet fake scent.
Not even a sugar type scent just very bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Celestila

I bought this stuff after not using any Body Fantasies products since elementary or middle school. It's such a nostalgic scent for me. I love the playful girly sweetness it has. It's not overly saccarhine and dries down nicely. The initial grape smell which I don't care for disappears in less than a minute. I took one lippie away on packaging because I miss the old bottle design with the fairies on the lid. The new design seems very bland and uninspired. It's also impossible to find the smaller size in stores now.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by xoxmissmegandawnxox

love this scent smells identical to juice bars cotton candy which was my signature until they discontinued it so in love with this stuff!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by ChoiLatte

I bought this because people were raving about it on MUA and Fragrantica.
It turned out to be a big mistake

Pros:
- smells nice in the bottle
-- smells like Pink Sugar but toned down

Cons:
- when you spray it, it smells completely different
-- it smells NOTHING like cotton candy
-- I thought it was because of my body odor, but it still smells foul when I spray it in the air
- smell is strong at first
-- after 10 minutes, the smell disappears
--- but if it's sprayed on clothes, it lasts FOREVER

I'm never going to buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jennc91

I bought this and tried to like it because of the great reviews but I cannot stand this smell. Its just too strong and gives me nausea. I DO understand why people would like this scent though. Great value for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim and I agree that it is a fun, girly, and playful fragrance. It smells exactly like cotton candy from the fair and has decent longevity on the skin. I don't see myself wearing this everyday, but when I need a nice positive mental boost or have a simple craving for some cotton candy, I can reach for this. It has simple notes and doesn't have the licorice undertone of Pink Sugar. It looks like they changed the bottle from what it looked like years ago. I paid about nine dollars for this at Walgreens but I'm pretty sure you can find this cheaper at other retailers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Kimber7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scent for my children. ALL of the 5th graders where this and it's very lovely, clean and sweet :) I cannot recommend it for an adult purely because the entire 5th grade smells like it so think of tweens when I smell it. Very nice and long last, great price too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by valval84

Smells just like cotton candy, carry it in your purse. It has the same scent quality as bath and body works/ victorias secret. . Youthful not immature. If a man smells this on you he is most likely thinking you have high energy, excitment and playfulness. The price is excellent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by BronzedBabe91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I happened to see this one day when I was in line at Walgreens. I figured I'd buy it since I love the smell of cotton candy. I love this stuff. It smells like pure cotton candy. It has amazing staying power and the scent doesn't change throughout the day. It smells like a body spray version of Gale Hayman's Delicious Cotton Candy. I would definitely buy this spray again. It's also a lot cheaper than the body sprays at Victoria's Secret.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 10:03:00 AM More reviews by lizjoness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cotton candy scent! It smells EXACTLY like cotton candy! I've smelled many and this one definitely smells the best. While it is more of an immature scent, it is still delicious and I always get compliments on it. If you want a more sophisticated cotton candy smell I would recommend Pink Sugar by Aquolina, although I think this one smells much better. If you love super sweet perfumes, this one is for you!