September 18, 2014 | 1354 users online

Fragrances - Jean Paul Gaultier - Jean Paul Gaultier EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by JennieTimberton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When my husband wears this cologne I swear it instantly get my juices flowing :)

On a real and factual note, I purchased this from a kiosk at the Northridge Mall for 50 dollars. The bottle is a blue sculpture of a man where the spray is in place of the head.

The smell almost has a sweetness to it but is still very manly at the same time. I can honestly say this is my favorite cologne on my husband ever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 12:30:00 AM More reviews by chpnac

WOW I cant believe this isnt more popular, when my husband wears this he gets tons of compliments, and I am always trying to attack him (wink)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 1:48:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I love this fragrance. It has a nice sweet scent that last throughout the day. The cologne is described as a flowery fragrance. The cologne has a blend of fresh spicy amber, vanilla and wood. I always get compliments when I wear this cologne.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2008 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Luirei

My brother always wears this and he gets a ton of compliments for it. I love it as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by cara1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My fiance wears this and I LOOOOVE it. It smells clean and masculine. I also notice a bit of a grassy sort of smell. I can't stay off of him when he wears this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 7:30:00 AM More reviews by misscurlylocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this smell. It is soooo individual. No perfume smells like this. It is ina pretty Madonna-inspired bottle.
This bottle is the business to look at.
The smell it hard for me to discribe. I have smelt both the eau-de toilette and the perfume. The scent is light, but musky and the fragrance is long-lasting.

I am crazy about this smell. I got it as a present years ago and the memories flood back when I smell this. This is my security smell and this is one perfume I cannot be parted from.

The price is mid-range around 40.00 which is perfect as you do not want it to be too attainable or you will smell like everyone. The price is worth it because of the gorgeous bottle which will look great in anyones bedroom. Thje quality of thee packaging is great and you cant ask for a sexier designer bottle than this.
My only qualm with the bottle was that the nib of the perfume bottle often popped off but thats fine.

This is a wonderful present to any teenager or woman of any age. It will be loved by all woman and appreciated by the men.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2005 10:43:00 PM More reviews by MkChic

my mom got this for me because of the attractive bottle (very chic IMO) and it smells great. it is very expensive tho, and i don't think it is worth the price. i wouldn't but it, but it is a nice pleasure to have.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2005 5:34:00 PM More reviews by nina1ricco

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I will begin all of my fragrance reviews by stating I do not have a sophisticated nose that can detect each singular note upon application and drydown. Additionally, I tend to like gourmandy vanillic fragrances, which some deem cloying and too youthful. Personally, I don't mind smelling delicious and edible. After reading the reviews for JPG I decided to try is unsniffed. Got a good deal on eBay and was fully prepared to love it. First off, I am likely the ONLY reviewer who doesn't think the bottle is "cute", but reminds me of Madonna in her pointy bra days - bad 80's flashback. Nonetheless, I was willing to tolerate and hide the bottle if the fragrance was lovely. I started out with just one spritz and was immediately overwhelmed by what I can only describe as a combination of rotting fruit on a hot summer day and a floral burst the magnitude of which I've only experienced in a funeral home. I attempted to talk myself into thinking that it needed to develop, so I waited. An hour later I was still overwhelmed with the nauseating feeling that I'd eaten too many sweets became convinced I was developing a cavity. Initially I resisted the temptation to shower, but when I began to entertain the idea that if I could only stop breathing I could escape the fumes, it was time to come back to rationality and release myself from this self inflicted misery. I showered and all the while I kept thinking that the smell reminded me of something else from the past. Then it hit me - the old school super-scented Playtex tampons - you know the ones you could smell two isles over. Nope - not for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2005 1:05:00 AM More reviews by ECMac25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

To my nose, this smells nearly identical to People of the Labyrinths -- the notes are very similar....sweet, almondy-vanilla with a hint of fruit and smokiness. Surprisingly this has way better lasting power even though it's an EDT and the POTL is an EDP. I sprayed a bit on my wrist and I was wafting around fragrance the whole day. It's more of an evening scent in my opinion. There's a warmth to it that I find a bit too heavy for day. Not sure if I'd repurchase. I'm loving my YOSH perfumes (La Contessa, Ginger Ciao) much more in comparison.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jules007

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry, but this did not work at all for my body chemistry. Smelled too soapy and I did not find it soft at all.