October 24, 2014 | 921 users online

Polishes - Maybelline - Colorama in Sweet Candy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by redkitten

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I always like for summer time to wear those brown-goldy -shimmery colors.I have one for my lips and also for my eyes and really love this shade of goldy summer style.
This polish have a cute maron-goldy color and is easy to apply,u dont need to wait for next coat..for me 2 are enough becouse my nails are not really flat..and need always 2coats.
This is getting dry fast..and i always apply clear coat for long lasting and diamant gloss.Of course the quality of the clear coat u use at end is saying everything on long wear.I do use a base coat with Lycra and i am crazy about it..it keeping the polish 2weeks in perfect shape..and longer if i dont needto cut the cuticules.
Overal rating 5 becouse i can't complain about anyting ..and hey,here those Colorama shades are really cheep.But i ll keep secret how cheep and how many shades i have hide it in my closet..shtt :)))
Nice Maybelline product AGAIN

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:33:00 AM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

I just love this range, my fave being the Sweet Candy, which is a light shimmery mauve. It applies very easy, dries fast, the finish is cute and shiny, doesnt wear out fast. More coats for a stronger colour, but personally just two coats do great for me. It is not pricey at all and good quality.