November 23, 2014 | 1505 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - lip plumping lipstick

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2004 4:57:00 PM More reviews by escadababe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Waste of money. The color is ugly and it doesn't plump.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2003 3:15:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

I got this in a give-a-way, which I'm glad for, because it's worthless for $18. This doesn't plump my lips at all, and the color, Star, is ugly. Ignore the color on Sephora.com because it's not true. The pink color doesn't show up at all, and the supposed gold color is more green then gold.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2002 6:40:00 AM More reviews by FL_peach

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for Christmas in Retro. This absolutely does not plump your lips at all! I like the cute sqaure tube though, and will keep this around if I want silver lips. For $18, save your money if you are searching for a plumper.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2001 6:42:00 PM More reviews by candy_5

Is it me or does this stuff really not work? I tried Vinyl, and it didn't colour my lips at all. It looked like I put Vaseline on my lips. This doesn't plump.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2001 2:56:00 AM More reviews by linden

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in "Star" which is a gold shimmery color. Putting it on, it had an okay feel to it but five minutes later... very dry. It seemed to do what it claimed, though, for me. I did notice that my lips were "plumped" a bit.

The bad part is that it dried my lips out so much that they didn't get back to normal for two days afterward. I'm going to return it for this reason.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2001 5:56:00 PM More reviews by media_cookie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in Vinyl too, and it is a very pretty color. sort of a sheer Cherry red/hot pink with some shimmer. Definitely no plumping action which is funny because it boasts of some new "innovative ingredient" thats supposed to plump your lips with each application :o) um, sure. anyway, it does make your lips tingle slightly (either that or I'm allergic) but thats about it.