August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Scrubs - SCO - Refining Facial Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2007 4:07:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviewer below, this stuff is amazing. It has that really cool smoothing sillicone quality, but Im not sure if there is sillicone in it or not. However, I just have a problem with paying more than 40$ for a scrub and this one is $80! I will totally spend an arm and a leg on a good cream, but not an exfoliator because there are good ones out there that are reasonably priced. I mean, what on earth could be in a scrub to justify that? Particles of platinum or diamonds maybe? I think skincare companies are getting way out of line with exorbidant pricing. It's more of a gimmick and I feel like they think they can trick us into buying a product just because it's expensive and it must have some magical ingredients that were harvested by virgin albino elves on a full moon during the winter solstice at midnight. And I just dont want to support a company with greedy ethics. Plus I have a real problem with brown packaging and this looks like the men's Crew haircare line.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2004 8:13:00 PM More reviews by ackjoy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is wonderful! This scrub is the only exfoliator that I have found that is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It feels so good when I am using it. My skin is left feeling completely refreshed, and very nicely exfoliated. It is quite expensive, but a little goes a very long way. I have found an exfoliator that I will be using regularly, which I have not found before! This one is just luxurious...and quite addictive!