July 31, 2014 | 1967 users online

Skincare - Body - Sally Hansen - Airbrush Legs in Medium Glow

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by sk8182

I bought this today and just used it an hour ago and am already in love with it. I am ghost pale and though I do not have too many bumps or freckles on my legs and arms, they now look completely even and smooth...and TAN!!! A beautiful glow that does not look orange or streaky. Dries quickly and does not smell nor leave that uncomfortable, gritty feeling that other sunless tanners leave. I also tried on my torso and I can safely say that this is not just for legs! In love. I want to buy a second can already!!! Good work, Sally Hansen!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:25:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I do not prefer this self tanner to others because it can rub off onto clothes and other fabrics easily. It looks good on my legs and covers the veins and makes them more tan but this does not stay on through a shower. You would have to reapply it every time. I tried this on my arms , neck, chest, and stomach and had the same results - color looked good but it easily rubbed off, and doesn't stay through a shower. I bought the CVS brand of airbrush tanner and prefer that much better. I will finish this bottle but I do not go grabbing for it. I gave 4 lippies for packaging because it sprays into your hands like a mousse and dries quickly - almost too quick to rub in. I would only recommend this if you only need to cover your legs. It's a long and laborious application for the rest of your body.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2013 11:31:00 AM More reviews by CalamityG

This stuff is brilliant. I'm very pale and I use the medium - not just on my legs but on my arms/top half too. Gorgeous colour, so natural and easy to apply evenly (I use a mitt).
It really does even out skin tone as well as add beautiful colour.
Usually takes me a couple of showers to get off but I don't care because it even seems to come off evenly! Yet I've not had a problem with it marking towels/bedding.
I will keep buying this til I die. Being so pale it's such a novelty to look as if I've got lovely, evenly tanned, flawless skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Duchess919

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product. I am fair skinned, my upper body will soak in some color but my legs just repel the sun and look pasty white all the time. I've tried self tanners, gradual tanners, spray tanners, etc, but I can't stand the way they smell, they're always too orange, they're so difficult to apply evenly....nothing compares to Sally Hansen air brush legs. It makes my legs look so smooth and healthy. I won't wear shorts or a short skirt without it. The first time I bought it I thought it was a little pricey, but you get several applications from one can so it really isn't that expensive. The application is really easy, it goes on very evenly, which is what made me fall in love with it right away. I've found when applying some self tanners (and I know this isn't a tanner it's better) they go on so unevenly and look streaky. This is anything BUT streaky. There's a little smell, but very subtle and it goes away after the product is completely dry, which usually take 10 minutes or so. I love it. Living in South Florida where we wear shorts like 300 days out of the year, for me, this product is awesome. I can't be without it. If Sally Hansen stops making it I'll have to move to Alaska. 😉

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by elat33179

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product to me is perfection. My legs look insanely sexy when I use this stuff. It covers every single little imperfection. I love that it isn't super sparkly and shimmery. It looks natural and gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2013 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE! This stuff is absolutely amazing! It makes my pale, pasty legs look super sexy! It never looks orange. It has a wonderful natural brown look. The only thing I don't like is all the glitter, which can look it a little unnatural. Other than that its fab! : )

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:59:00 AM More reviews by mkcmkcmkc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product on my legs for 6-7 years because I had eczema as a child, and I have a plethora of little scars all over my shins. I HATED when they decided to put glitter in this product, so unnatural and gross. But I think they have drastically reduced the amount of glitter in the newer versions. If you're looking for a self-tanner, this is not the product for you ESP IF YOU ARE FAIR SKINNED, and I would suggest gradual building self-tanners instead. This product has a fairly heavy coverage and a little bit of shimmer (be warned) and also transfers onto clothing if you don't let it dry for 20-30 mins. What I do is, moisturize, apply the product to my legs, blend it in with my hands, wait about 5 minutes, then put on an old pair of sweat pants/pj pants and continue with the rest of my getting ready routine. That way any excess will be kind of 'wicked away' by the inside of my pants (my 'sally' sweats, lol) and won't ruin whatever I'm putting on to go out. If I have the time, I even put it on before bed, sleep with my "sally" sweats on and in the morning the product is perfectly dry and safe. This is my HG product and I haven't found anything else remotely close for covering my eczema scars. So it's worth every penny to be able to wear shorts and skirts in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:00:00 PM More reviews by NaomiLeSaintGrant

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is brilliant and I usually wear it on nights out. It has a brilliant coverage, although if you have any very dark scars then it won't completely cover these (I have a few on my legs, but it does work pretty well). I don't only use it on my legs, I've used it on my arms and chest as well and it blends and dries quickly and easily, no faffing just wap it on before I go out.
It's just basically brilliant and I'd definitely class it as an essential. Oh and each can holds surprisingly quite a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by salonelan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It doesn't come off onto clothing and dries quickly and is totally waterproof. When I use it my friends tell me I have "Barbie legs"!
It also dries really fast! I would definitely buy it again and again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by realpeak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I've used this for about 4 years now and consider it a really good quality product. I use it mainly when I go on vacation or am going on a night out clubbing/to a bar. Application is not messy (I spray it into my hand and then rub onto my legs) and the can, whilst pricey, lasts a pretty long time for me. It does have some slight shimmer in it but it's barely noticeable. Gives my legs a bit of colour, covers any small veins but doesn't do anything for small bruises. Lasting power is AMAZING - it stays on until I scrub it off with soap and water, doesn't melt off or anything. If you want totally flawless legs, first use MAC face & body and then finish it off with a quick spray of Airbrush Legs...your legs will look toned, slimmer and smooth!