April 20, 2014 | 1653 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Vanilla Ice Cream 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by KatieLuvsLife1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I haven't tried this product. I am writing this review after reading all the negative reviews for this product, I just have to stand up for the scent! I bought this as a gift for my mom this christmas (coming up in less than a week! eek!) and I took the top off and took a wiff... this ICE CREAM 3-in-1 smells AMAZING! Just like ice cream! I am almost jealous that i am giving this away (almost but not quite since i know she will share! :) I can't believe you girls are complaining about the scent. Strange lol because i really think a lot of people will like this product. That is all i have to say. I might add more to this review after i have tried the product once or twice in the shower.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2007 4:09:00 AM More reviews by gchris

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this and was trying to figure out why since I do love vanilla scent. At first I thought it was too bland, but I like pure grace and some think that is bland too. More clearly I think I don't like it because it smells just like every other vanilla scent I have smelled a million times before. There is nothing special about it and it is not as sweet as like vanilla scents to be and for an ice cream scent it is certainly not sweet enough. I would recommend you pass on this one unless you can get a sample first.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am so surprised that Vanilla Ice Cream has received such poor reviews. I love it. It is a soft, clean, slightly sweet vanilla scent that is perfect as a body wash! I bought this as a set with Waffle Cone, and the only reason I didn't give Vanilla Ice Cream a 5 is because Waffle Cone is SOOOO amazing, I had to have it stand out some how. I think Vanilla Ice Cream lathers up nicely, leaves my skin soft and clean, and smells delicious!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2005 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Demetria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my least favorite of the 3-in-1s. It smells like nothing at all to me. It cleanses your body just fine and is fine for shampoo, but they should definitely change the name to 2-in-1s because you HAVE to use conditioner with this or else your hair will be straw! Philosophy should take Vanilla Ice Cream off the market and reformulate because they could do so much better with this scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by katgirly74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love foody-scented bath gels, especially some of the other philosophy scents, but this one is bland & not worth the money. So glad I swapped for it, will not purchase it in the future.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2005 12:27:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

I agree with others. This didn't seem to have much scent to it. It's not a bad scent-what little there is-but I was hoping for a richer, creamier scent. Won't get this one again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by becky5300

This has to be the worst flavour ever! It smells great in the bottle but when you use it, it's sooo faint and smells like nothing. it doesn't even have a pretty colour to make it better! Trust me and don't buy this!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2005 10:22:00 PM More reviews by jessicamo

i got a 16 oz bottle of this free, and i still hate it. it smells bad. it's no cinn. buns or pumpkin pie. none of them are and never will be a 3 in 1. you still need conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by contim

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didnt really like the smell. It is not a bad smell, just not...great. It lathers fine, cleanses fine, just don't love the smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2004 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Cougster

I adore this Vanilla scent. Sweet Vanilla buttercream type scent. Very soothing & comforting. The shower gel is creamy & rich and lathers extremely well. The scent does not last on the skin though after the shower, so some might not like it for that. I prefer it for just the shower experience. Will definitely repurchase.