December 20, 2014 | 1633 users online

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

Breakout city.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 8:34:00 PM More reviews by msrae2966

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm on a role in writing my reviews tonight!...
I discovered this makeup line while browsing in Target for a primer...I am probably the MOST difficult skin tone to color match, as I have warm undertones, but there is also some kinda yellow undertone mixed w/ a LOT of goldish color, mixed w/ a little orange...weird, I know...and I've been using a mixture of Lancome Teint de Dol (?) & Estee Lauder for the past few years, which works but is a pricey combo.

Well....after trying out the Boots brand Stay Perfect liquid foundation, I no longer have to buy either of those two foundations!!! hooray!...this is THE closest that I'm going to get to my natural skin tone and for $12.00!!!!
I'm speechless!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:28:00 PM More reviews by alicatgirl93

Ok. I noticed the really good reviews on this product, but one thing I have to say. Stay awaaaaay from this foundation if your skin is oily. Otherwise, it will grease up your face and just look gross overall. It has a very light coverage and the consistency is almost watery. Secondly, I think that the colors are meant for people who don't really have a golden undertone to their skin but are dark at the same time. (That doesn't really make any sense...) I got this foundation for about 10 bucks because it was on sale and I figured, "What the heck". I have this shade in "suede", and it turns my face a dark orange. Its just not an attractive look. Although I am tan, this was way too dark for me. What I ended up doing was mixing it with my Almay Clear Complexions foundation, adding my facial moisturizer and a little liquid cleanser gel to get the right color and consistency.
I think this foundation would be perfect for people with dry skin who don't really need any coverage and just want to make their skin a little more dewy and even. However, I personally didn't like it. Sorry.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I found this foundation on the clearout table at SDM so ended up with a $21. foundation for five bucks. I figured I could not go wrong for the price, and I am very pleased with the purchase. It is similar in texture and effect to my Estee Lauder Futurist, although I would say 'not quite' as good. The coverage is light to medium and evens out my fairly good skin and gives a glow. SPF of 15 and the shade "New Ivory" is pale, but with enough yellow to be a perfect and natural match. Since I just purchased a new EL Futurist, I plan to use my No. 7 for everyday and the EL for 'going out'. I love the high end glass bottle with pump dispenser. Five star rating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

For my combination/dry skin that product worked very well. It gives medium to light coverage and you can barely feel it on your skin. I'm really surprised at the quality of this product that I have only ever seen at Target. I would purchase again for every day daytime use as my cheap foundation. I would not use this for 'going out' or if I know I am going to be photographed.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by angel111

Unlike most of the reviews for this foundation, mine is negative. I didn't like this product at all, I actually ended up returning it.
The coverage is good, but the lightest shade is really dark (way to dark for me) Plus it is WAY to sparkly! It looks like you put glue all over your face and then rolled in glitter. It doesn't look radiant to me, it just looks fake.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2009 11:49:00 PM More reviews by krida12300

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I loved the tinted moisturizer from Boots, so I decided I'd try this. I love it! It is a tad darker than what was on the label, but that is just me. The pump is great. I am a real klutz and I have already dropped it once, and nothing happend! It is pretty expensive for drugstore foundation. Another thing I noticed is that you get a lot in each pump, and you do not need all of it. I think it makes your skin look fake. I think I would re buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2008 1:08:00 PM More reviews by nelliepl2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

*EDIT* This is a decent foundation!

Pros: Gives a great, natural "glow"
Doesn't break me out/ clog pores
The pump is GREAT, it's so sanitary!

Cons: Although I got it in Cream, it was still a tad too dark if layered at all
Seems to have gotten yellower with time
Can emphasize flakes on skin
Not heavy enough to cover zits
Pricier ($11) for a drugstore foundation

After giving this foundation a go for a quite some time, I've decided that this foundation is just okay. More cons than pros, so I probably won't repurchase...especially when at the rate I'm using it, this bottle should last me till I'm 90.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by aweiland

This is my first review on here..surprising for the beauty junkie that I am.

This is HG for me. I have tried everything from Clarins, Clinique, Lancome...etc and this is the best foundation I have EVER used. It makes my skin glow and look polished. It is a light weight foundation that goes on seamless and enhances your skin. (It works wonders when you have been up late the night before, it really brightens your complexion)

I do however take good care of my skin and the only reason I need foundation is to correct the tone. Im not sure if someone with scarring or acne would benefit from this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2008 11:16:00 PM More reviews by lusciouslash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a free sample of this foundation; I usually like heavier coverage because I tend to get kind of blotchy, so I didn't think that this foundation was going to be "The One". However, it looks brilliant on my skin; it gives it this natural-looking glow.

Some people say that it's too watery, but I think it's better that way, so that you use less and get more coverage. I also use a primer beforehand, so that it sticks better. Sometimes, I mix liquid bronzer into the foundation, or I mix in some moisturizer for a lighter coverage.

*EDIT* -- Since this gives a really nice lighter coverage, I bought the No. 7 Boots "Stay Perfect" foundation, which offers high coverage. I mix the Radiant Glow with this foundation, and it gives a perfect amount of coverage. I love the colour of the Radiant Glow -- I've never found another product like it -- but I love the coverage of the Stay Perfect.

In Canada, you can get this foundation for $10 if you wait for the right time to buy at a Shoppers.
If you're on the fence about it -- I would say to go for it. Remember, though: it doesn't really give as much coverage as it does evening-out your skin tone, and making your skin glow.