December 21, 2014 | 1586 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Africa Spa Indulgent Shower and Bath Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2006 9:23:00 PM More reviews by princessamina1983

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased 2 of these on sale for $3 each (it is about to be discontinued, so I will have to go out and buy more). I LOVE this shower cream so much. My skin not only looks more even, it feels so smooth. It feels like there is a small amount of clay in the product, and it's not as thick and creamy as Dove body washes, but it gives a surprising lather.

I'm off to stock up on this...Ciao!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2006 2:18:00 PM More reviews by burlesquebunny

I bought four of these for $6/ea at a body shop sale. They are so creamy and indulgent. My skin always feels so soft after I use these. You don't have to use much to get a good lather going. And the scent is heavenly just like the other Africa Spa products. I hope they don't discontinue them because I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 12:13:00 AM More reviews by CaliGirl52

My favorite body wash, it makes my skin so soft and silky. I'll never use anything else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 10:48:00 AM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is so wonderfully creamy. It leaves my skin unbelievably smooth. There's no overwhelming scent to it, just a sort of clean smell. When I wash with this, I rarely need to use lotion afterward.