April 21, 2014 | 1037 users online

Pressed Powders - Max Factor - Creme Puff - Translucent 5

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Sandra1412

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This powder is not bad, lasts pretty long and fixes makeup but it's too noticeable on the skin and it's not good for daylight and everyday makeup but does the job for evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Wattsherface

I like this product, i don't know why so many bad reviews. Its a sheer powder that sets foundation well but doesn't last all day on oily areas.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/24/2013 5:24:00 AM More reviews by cnsyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Total disaappointment. As it says "cream", it thought it was a creamy type of compact, but it just a waste of money. The smell is not pleasent either, it is strong and disturbing to me. NOT BUYING AGAIN!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by CaraMeow96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Might have been falsely packaged, but my powder in the shade 005 Translucent is almost orange and totally covers my foundation, which is matched to my skin. The powder itself stays for varying amounts of time depending on the weather, it gives a nice finish (maybe a little bit cakey though) for about an hour, but it starts to melt or become patchy later on, at least on my combination skin. Since mine is so pigmented, the patchiness is really noticeable. I'd say slightly overpriced too, since it was about £8 where I bought it, but it does last for ages, since I got it about 3 months ago, used it almost every day because I can't afford a new good powder, and it's still almost full. On the plus side, the packaging is lovely.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by aftereight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have skin thats oily,sensetive or with acnes dont use this product. Its a good cover and not so expensive,but it blocks your pores. I used it last summer and now i have dots/scars from acnes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by marycakes224

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The translucent pressed version of this powder is great, gives no colour but gives you an airbrushed look, it lasts very long and sets makeup well. However the smell was a bit weird and could of done without it, but once its applied you no longer smell it. My skin can be acne prone and it didn't make me break out which is why I gave it four stars instead of 3.
I would apply it with a brush rather than the sponge as it may come on too thick.
The packaging in my opinion is classy and elegant.

Packaging - ★★★★ (4)
Smell- ★★ (2)
Colour/overall appearance- ★★★★★ (5)
Kind to skin- ★★★★ (4)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Retrohousewife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this. HG! I had to order this from overseas, but it was worth it. A true classic. I use truly fair. It turns my oily uneven complexion into flawless perfection in seconds and lasts. My husband likes the way it looks on me. It lasts and lasts. Great coverage. So retro scent and packaging. Use a different sponge.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2012 4:15:00 AM More reviews by Lakkert

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is awful. All the other colors are too dark and orangy wich is why i treid the translucet one. It lookes very "made up" on my skin and it has a horiible perfumey granny scent to it wich stays on the skin. Also the packaging is unpracktical and looks cheap. The only good thing is the staying power (5 hours wich is quite good on my oily skin), wich is why i give it 2 lippies and not 1. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by Lucy156

I really like this product, I have normal skin and this goes on nicely and sets my M.A.C foundation really well! I have it in translucent and it really is translucent, it keeps oil at bay for a while. There are downsides though... the writing on the packaging comes off really easily and if the product is applied with the puff it goes on very cakey. You do get a lot for you money though and the smell doesn't really bother me as you can't smell it when it's on your face. Although it's one of the best drugstore ones the high end powders do a much better job at making your skin look matt.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2010 4:36:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

i am suprised of the negative reveiws of this great stuff
I got this powder on #81 truely fair the lightest shade
and after trying many pressed powder from so many brands
i can assurs you this stuff is best . full coverage never caky or
chalky cheap price oil control what else do you want from a pressed powder
however . I have normal skin so I can't judge how it works on
other skin types
the selection of colors is also limited as the lightest shade is
still darker than my skin tone