January 31, 2015 | 1126 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge pinceau #9

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Baked

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gift from my sister.

It applies really easily & smooth. No problems there.

The problems are with its lasting power. It seems to last at most 30 minutes before I need to reapply! I apply it more frequently than my chapstick (eos lemon)!

I use it for quick lip color. I think it's funny that it's actually a more vibrant color of my natural lip color haha.

Do not recommend.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by benny143

I wouldn't call this a "red", it's more of a berry color with more red than pink. Very nice. Smooth. Creamy. Not shiny, but not dry.

LOOOOVE the packaging with the little lip brush tucked away!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2004 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Rummy

Finally I found my HG lip and blush in one container. I love this color and texture. It just gives my lips enough color to look nice but not too shiny. Look lovely as blush as well. Doesn't clog pores and no break out. :-D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2004 6:20:00 PM More reviews by dulcinea14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the first red I have found that looks great on me. Its a wonderful shade! Its very matte, so long-lasting. It comes in a flip top round container with a small good quality hair brush tucked inside. There is a generous amount. This is a new favorite!!