July 25, 2014 | 1672 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kanebo - Sensai Eye Contour Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2009 9:11:00 AM More reviews by shapochka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was truly disappointed, since I expected much more from that quite expensive Kanebo cream. It had no effect on my eye area at all, except perhaps giving some moisture. This is, however, not enough for the price you pay...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2007 2:41:00 AM More reviews by vanityfair

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Excellent eye cream. I am sensitive to many eye creams, especially any of the anti-aging types. With many eye creams I can wake up with swollen eyes, deeper wrinkles and dry patches of irritation around my eye area, not to mention milia. This one does not do any of that. It just moisturizes the crap out of my eye area. I have no reaction to it at all. I can feel my skin just drink it in. Wonderful texture, spreads easily, doesn't clog pores and is emollient enough to provide great moisture. Love it. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2007 9:58:00 AM More reviews by rosycheek22

Just got this product as part of a "gift" from Bergdorf's. (Most evil little gift I've ever gotten, chock full of lovely and effective little things that cost -way- more than I want to spend on beauty products.) So far, I have been using for a week and I am LOVING this. Will check back in a few days, but this cream seems to have knocked out the horrible dark undereye bags that seemed to pop up out of nowhere shortly after my 32nd birthday. (Just had my 33rd.) Am thinking I can stop saving for Juvenesse and spend that money instead on the wonderful Re Vive creams I also received samples of in that insidious "gift" from Bergdorf's. I have dry/PMS-combo, sun damaged fair skin--but am also INSANELY sensitive especially around the eye area and this cream doesn't bug me at all or cause my eyeliner to schmear all over my face.

Gave 4 lips because I've only been using for a short time.l

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2007 1:50:00 PM More reviews by theshopper

I've been using this product for over a year - day and night, every single day. I didn't get the result that they promised. This eye balm didn't help the fine lines diminishing, nor did it prevent more lines from forming. I was examining my eye area under a good light the other day, and I found an additional fine line. I trust Asian products like Shiseido and Kanebo but this eye balm was extremely disappointing. When I try a new skin care product, I wait at least for 6 months to 12 months to look for any results. I have given more than enough time for my skin to respond. I am 31 and I don't have noticeable wrinkles/crows feet other than very fine lines under the eyes. I do take good care of my skin and wear sun screen every day. The texture is great but evidently, it doesn't have an anti-aging capacity. I didn't spend $100 for just a moisturizer.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2006 7:05:00 PM More reviews by StellaCH

This promises results in two weeks. I ve been using it for over a month. Nothing! Don't get me wrong I don't believe a cream can take away lines or wrinkles but at this price i expect to see "bright" or "awake" eyes like i get from my LPrairie eye cream even for a short time at least... after application.
The worst part is that if i apply this at night i wake up with bags under my eyes!!! I NEVER had bags under my eyes. The texture is wonderful tho. It sinks right in. I will use this up daytime only and will not repurhase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 11:02:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A very good cream! Sinks in immediately unlike the Shiseido's Benifiance with its greasy film for the rest of the day :( The Kanebo's keeps my skin very soft and moistured, its texture is extremely pleasant. I will keep buying despite the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2005 5:57:00 AM More reviews by groverette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After trying many eye creams and being rather disappointed with all of them, esp. La Prairie, I was recomeded Kanebo Sensai Eye Contour Balm and I have noticed results from the first day. Have been using it now for about 3 months and I delighted. The milia caused by LP Cellular Eye Cream were gone within a couple of days, the few lines around my eyes (amd 32) have either disappeared or diminished, I don't seem to suffer from as much bags as I did before and the purple colour of my under eye area is gone. I don't actually need to use concealer most days! IMHO it is a great all around eye cream, easy to apply and absorbs very quickly, moisturizing, good for bags and dark circles. Will definitely purchase again, even if it is v. expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 9:09:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I found this eye cream to be a rather boring formulation for the price..Silicones are on the top of the ingredient listing which gives this eye cream a silky feeling when applied..However, there are no miracles to be seen with this. The ingredients were nothing different from what Loreal, Neutrogena, or Clinique are offering in their eye creams. I would save your money on this one!EDIT: Okay, I think I may have been wrong here just going by ingredients (won't do that one again) but I took it for a longer test drive and it really does firm up the eye area nicely..So I am giving it 4 lippies b/c it does perform better than I expected!