Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (All Shades)

4.3

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Paraffin, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 49020), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470)

on 8/27/2015 7:32:00 AM

love love love these!!! i dont buy the pearl or glossy shine finish because i find them too sheer for my liking. i buy the cremé & matte finish & boy are they pigmented! i have bought all the shades that matched me & i couldnt be happier. the price is alright & the quality of these lipsticks are great. you wont regret getting them! :) ❤

on 8/20/2015 4:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I've been using these since I was old enough to buy and wear makeup, and I've never been disappointed--unless you count those sheer ones they put out a couple of years ago. A couple of weeks ago I was looking at these at CVS, and I realized I had pretty much every color that goes with my complexion and left without buying any. Kinda sucks that Revlon doesn't put out more colors, but I really can't complain. I like the formula and the price is right. I have some from the 90's that are still good. Most of my high-end lipsticks went rancid after a couple of years (I'm talking to you Nars and Chanel!), but not Revlon! If only they could make a mascara as good as their lipsticks and nail polishes...

on 8/20/2015 2:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this lipstick. I got it in Violet Frenzy and I've never found a purple that suited my skin tone as much as this. The application is smooth, with a slight shimmer in it, and the colour doesn't overpower the rest of your attire since it's more subtle than it looks like in the packaging. It lasted me around 4-5 hours, which is good considering I was eating and drinking, and this is with only one application. Even after lunch the colour was still pretty vibrant, which I loved. This is a product meant to last.

The packaging is gorgeous!! The color are great the pigmentation is really great they are creamy. I have the shades "gentleman prefer pink" "softsilver rose" "kissable pink"

This is my HG drugstore lipstick! I have them in many shades (Silver City Pink, Va Va Violet, Chocolate Velvet, Terra Copper, Plum Velour, and Copperglow Berry) and they're perfect if you want a cheaper lipstick with a moisturizing formula. It works great even when you apply lip balm before it, and I highly recommend it.

The only thing I don't like is the price of them in some stores. I prefer to buy them when they're sold at Big Lots, where they usually sell them for $2.

on 8/10/2015 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

These lipsticks are fantastic for something at the drugstore! I own the shades Va Va Violet, Primrose and Fushia Shock and they are all very creamy, pigmented and awesome quality! I don't find these to be drying on my lips (keeping in mind I have only tried the shine and creme formulas) Because these lipsticks are so creamy, the stay in power is not phenomenal, but I personally don't mind reapplying a couple of times throughout the day. Definitely pick one of these lipsticks up to try if you have the chance, they are beautiful

on 8/9/2015 4:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have Super Lustrous in 5 shades: Demure, Coralberry, Siren, Really Red and Blushing Nude.

2 of the 4 (Coralberry and Demure) were drying, and had that awful chemical feeling left on the lips after application. They also caked a bit.

They all sank into the lines of my lips, but I'm not surprised because I have dry lips. It is pretty inevitable. With darker shades like Blushing Nude and Really Red, you couldn't see it as much. I think Really Red sank the least.

Blushing Nude became HG, and Siren became just soso. Coralberry and Demure weren't so good. Really Red became a great lipstick that I would use sparingly due to its boldness. I can see people in the fashion industry, or managers, or authority figures using it though.

All in all, I don't think I will buy more because there are better lippies out there. But I will be repurchasing Blushing Nude for sure.

on 7/27/2015 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for affordable lipstick and found this at local drugstore. I bought the pink velvet and love the color. Pricewise, it's cheap (equivalent of USD 3,-). Unfortunately, pretty disappointing product. The color payoff is good, pigmented but staying power is :(

I put it on and 3 hours later (without eating and drinking). It fades, cracking and very unflattering lines are starting to come up. Mind you, I have always moisturize my lips before putting any lipstick. So I don't understand why it's cracking. Definitely will not repurchase better spend more money for good quality of lipstick

on 5/12/2015 8:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

i have three of these lipsticks: icy violet, temptation and abstract orange.

icy violet is a shimmery, light mauve. on my complexion (nw10, pigmented lips) it looks so beautiful, not at all like the bullet. it's a cooler mlbb. i don't know how this magic happens but it does. it's my favourite lipstick ever.

temptation is a shimmery, warm fuchsia. i only bought it recently and have been wearing it so much. it's a bright lipstick, but not a barbie-pink, more like a red but lighter. i've never seen a colour like it before.

abstract orange is a warm burnt orange that again, shows up on the lips very differently from the bullet. because it's a warmer, darker orange, it pulls more brown on me, and is actually very versatile.

i plan to buy more of these in future because i'm so in love. the shades are very complex, not at all dupe-able, and worth the price and more.

on 5/12/2015 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I loooove these lipsticks! they're so creamy, and I appreciate that some of the shades are very sheer. I own Va va violet, Mauvy Night, another brownish color I dont know the name of, and one of their new shades Berry Couture.